The "I hate weather" thread.

Andrew

Germany's really starting to get quite cold in comparison with home!

yes but this years really is much colder so far than the last few years. acutally the last 2 or years years we head very warm winters. this year I already began freezing my a** off several weeks ago.

and yesterday was a very ugly day at my place  :(

Yep lots of wind. Helpful in finding all the spots where air leaks are. Now to fill them in this week and wait for another wind storm in another direction to find more.

It gets cold when you have air leaks equivalent of several windows open. Currently heating two attics with the direction of wind...

• 4 weeks later...

So this November (and up to tonight) has been extremely warm, and no snow at all.

In fact it has been the first time in 160 years that it has no snowed in Toronto in November.

Well all that might end tonight. Snowfall warning of 15 cm of snow tonight.

yes but this years really is much colder so far than the last few years. acutally the last 2 or years years we head very warm winters. this year I already began freezing my a** off several weeks ago.

and yesterday was a very ugly day at my place  :(

Had snow yet?  There was some nearby here, in the Niederrhein area, but I don't think there's been any in the Ruhrgebiet yet.

i know what they talk about global warming  they maybe mean a grade or 2  but this is the second year in Cairo Egypt that

we dont have any winter what so ever i mean its near the end of December  and its only a little chill out side but

the pc and tv is keeping the room warm i dont even need to use covers

just today i was hearing in the radio that  the countries that are in this aria and dosnt have a big rivers are having major

problems with rain and they are thinking of making a united effort to rent mega farms in poor African countries .