What car do you drive ?

Nuvollari

if you had a bike like mine you would love toĀ  :)

you have much more fun hopping through the city with this kind of wheels than to be stuck in a traffic jam (I work right downtown in the absolute uber-middle of the city)

also you can run from the cops better after damaging stuff or crashing into people (okay, I don't this on a regular basis...)Ā  ;D

okay that's a good point. I don't have such a long ride. it's 10-15 minutes to work. I wouldn't go 15 miles with it, especially not in a suit. fortunately I only have to wear a suit for meetings with customers not for regular work (bless the marketing industry and our agency :) )

I don't pick up girls after all. I have not time for dates and I'm not very interested in relationships or anything like it at all. I have much more other stuff to do and don't have enough time for all this.

besides I guess I'd have to pick her up some place in south-america so even a car won't help to cross the oceanĀ  ;D

anyway, to get back to the topic: I really like the new audis. a r8 or s8 would be my first choice right now I guess. maybe the bmw 6 (or m6) as well. expensive cars but they rock. if I wasn't working in the middle of the city and hadn't such a short way to work and would need a car regularly (you really don't need a car in hamburg though it's the 2nd biggest city in germany) I'd most likely drive one of those. a leasing-car of course...

it seems lexus has some cars they don't sell over here. I saw some pretty cool rides in the states last year.

I also like the mustang gt - which I haven't seen in germany (except for private sellers who imported the car themselves). nissan, toyota, honda and mitsubishi also offer different cars in the states which we don't have over here - but instead we have some of their cars which I haven't seen at any car lot in california.

about the girls: they'll survive it. it's hard, I know, but they'll sure doĀ  ;DĀ  ;)

In the states, the Mustang GT and the Mitsubishi Eclipse were very popular cars for the college crowd.Ā  While in college I wanted one, but then I grew up and became more enchanted with the luxury automobiles.Ā  I swear, my next car will be a Mercedes! ;D

I don't have a car, and haven't even learned driving. I move around via subway and on foot. A fellow student of mine, however, has had a Zhiguli, but I'm not sure which model. In about 3 months of driving he has had some minor car accidents, but finally the car was hijacked one night and never found :'(

Now he has another car (Zhiguli too, I guess - haven't seen it), which he also crashed one big time - luckily without anyone hurt. So I don't know if he's still driving it.

In any case, it is not likely that I will ever have a car, because I tend to suffer from motion sickness in cars, especially after rapid braking, which occurs more than frequently in urban traffic :(

I hope you navigate through the streets well. My aforementioned friend seemingly has problems with this issue. Out of three times I had a ride in his first car (no accidents luckily), once I had to get off during a tiresome endeavor to get to some place. Even with a map, my friend got us into the middle of nowhere, where I had to get out and continue on foot because of the extreme dizziness that all the "drive several meters - stop - check map - drive more meters - check again - try driving back to a missed turn - and so on - and so on" routine inflicted upon me. As a result, I arrived to our checkpoint much earlier than him...

The trick is that our destination was actually quite near the start (if you go on foot), but the car happened to be on a one-way lane leading away from where we wanted to get, and the nearest turn (according to the map) was after about 3 blocks, so eventually we got into some deep unknown ;D When I got off, I just walked an almost straight line to the destination, while my friend had to take some wildly roundabout way ;)

Haha, MrFlibble, you damn Russians must crash a lot of cars... Although I completely understand it. The suckage of your cars is unbelievable. My grandpa had a Lada once, and he got a tendon inflammation because the wheel was so hard to move. ( Or maybe it's all the booze that makes you bad drivers. )

Anyway, I don't have my own car, so I have borrow my dad's ( Mercedes C130 ) or my brother's car ( Toyota Starlet ). As mentioned earlier by some German guy, Mercedes is mostly for the "elderly" ( dad's 50-something ).

The Starlet is a very small car, and being 1.90 metres tall, I literally wear the car when driving, having the wheel at my crotch.