Petition to force the FED2K Corporation to provide Mahdi with 6 years of backpay

Mahdi

We, the undersigned, believe that Mahdi's contribution to this website over the past six years deserves at least $2450 Cdn in backpay.  Coincidentally, that is also the exact amount his plane ticket to Australia is going to cost.

Keep signing people!  Get your friends to sign!  Get your enemies to sign!  Sign up for multiple accounts and sign again!

To those of you who signed multiple times, thanks!

To those who signed only once I have to ask, only once?  Have a heart.

To those of you who haven't signed yet, hurry up!

To those of you who refuse to sign, better watch out for rabid dingo's in your underwear drawer!

Going to a city just south of sydney.

I sign on personal behest of the following people. Except Gob, I'm just thinking this may be sped up if Gob signs. Well, if Gob thinks he signed. :D

Acriku

Gobalopper

Nema Fakei

Andrew

Dunenewt

Edric O

Lowzeewee

Caid Ivik

Anathema

Rene Smeitink

your all crazy if you think Gob even cares about how many people. Members sign. Last time I checked this forum wasn't a democracy. With non of mahdi's contributions to this forum have aided it in becomming a democratic forum. And now he is democratically asking our help ?

And NaMpIgAi. .grow up and open your eyes. This is not going to get us rid of him. It's just moving the problem to somewhere else and pad yourself on the back for your excellent solution.

To the rest who signed. . .sinds Gob isn't gon'na pay, expect a fundraise any day now on the site as your gon'na pay for it :P Just my guess....