Spurious Generalities

Mihail

Krav Maga? I was thinking of taking that next summer. How difficult is it?

I can't say from personal experience, but it's a martial art invented by Israelis. It focuses more  on the street fight aspect of fighting, and teaches, along with effective take down moves, how to use tools that could be lying around during the fight. I know the Israeli Police are instructed in it.

could be useful... but still no chance against somebody armed with explosives all around his body  ::)

I'm currently having some trouble with my shoulder again... so I can't go 100% at the gym  :-

I can't say from personal experience, but it's a martial art invented by Israelis. It focuses more  on the street fight aspect of fighting, and teaches, along with effective take down moves, how to use tools that could be lying around during the fight. I know the Israeli Police are instructed in it.

Do they teach it in the IDF?

• 2 months later...

ok guessing from how you guys seem to act impervius of age, im guessing your mostly between 12-18, lol just kidding i could really care less, but unfortunaty i havent read the dictionary in some tiem som my vocabs a bit lacking,(i am an uber reader! however am almost totally inept at math)and i trust, most of you are in college which explains the superior vocabulary.

Yeah, it's not like someone is going to track you down and go all Hannibal on you. Fine, I'll start it off, just to let you see how UN-dangerous it is.

I'm male, 13, and I live in Latvia. My name is Miks(Mick or Michael in English).

Now you. :D