Loose Change

exatreide

It's the amazing Pentalawn!

PENT04.jpg

I'd like to know why there is no video of the plane hitting the pentagon (other than the crappy pics found here). It's the Pentagon, why wouldn't they have lots of video surveillance?

Wonder how long until it's illegal to deny (as in gov did it) the attacks, just like it's illegal in Europe to deny the holocaust.

Next they'll send anyone who denies Pi to jail.

The latest story came from Austria.

Of course it's not every European country, but some.

I don't know the whole story, but they don't have to have a law forbidding it. He can break other laws by claiming what he did and go to jail, then CNN makes a nice story about it.

Like the guy in The Netherlands who sexually raped a horse. (really soem one did) He can't go to jail as we have no law against that. Raping an horse that is. We have one prohibiting animal mutelation. So you can say he get's send to jail for raping a horse. although we don't have such a law.

The guy didn't get to jail btw for it. . but just as an example. :)

Well its where Nazism comes from so it's to be expected.

Khan - We know better than Americans, and the people of London and other towns bombed in the blitz know it quite well...

And what better experience does one get from being of an earlier generation of war? More detailed stories? In my country, we have saying... "The man stands tall often because he stands on other men."

Besides, having Katrina and the sort brings a close resemblance to war-battering. Hell, I'm in hurricane state (florida). What's the difference between an army trampling our houses and great winds doing the same?

Besides, having Katrina and the sort brings a close resemblance to war-battering. Hell, I'm in hurricane state (florida). What's the difference between an army trampling our houses and great winds doing the same?

When an army does it, the federal government actually cares.

Many of the conclusions look a litttle unfounded from a few of the pictures (specifically the military ). However, the existence of clear evidence that some aspects are being lied about strengthens the concern.

There are also some obvious questions that need to be satisfied - such as where the 'real' flights went.

"I do not think that the government is capable for doing this. Somebody would have blown the whistle by now, or maybe I'm just naive."

The things you've got to remember are: those (who would be) in the know would all have far more to gain from keeping quiet - and far more to lose (they would probably be breaking the law by revealing official secrets, and they possibly risk being shut up) by speaking. Never mind the fact that to even get to the top, you need to be fairly mercenary.

I don't think it's right for you Yanks to talk of this.  You don't understand what its like to have your country ruined by war. 

Personally, I am Russian, so I know exactly what it's like.

As for there being a good reason for such a law, I would think that making beliefs illegal would only fuel the idea that it's a cover up conspiracy and attract more followers to the neo-nazis.

What's the difference between an army trampling our houses and great winds doing the same?

the winds are part of nature's revenge to america for polluting it so much and for ignoring every environmental issue.

:P

The things you've got to remember are: those (who would be) in the know would all have far more to gain from keeping quiet - and far more to lose (they would probably be breaking the law by revealing official secrets, and they possibly risk being shut up) by speaking. Never mind the fact that to even get to the top, you need to be fairly mercenary.

the problem with that assumption Nema is that when Monica Lewinsky gave Bill Clinton a blow job, no one would have thought that would have gotten out.  But the whistle was blown on that.  Now i agree with Acriku.... if its possible for someone to whistle blow on something as secretive as a blow job in the oval office... i think the whistle would sure as hell have been blown (no pun intended) by now if the government have flown planes into 3 structures.

Also dont forget one plane never made it to its target.. it crashed (or was shot down) over pittsburgh.  And the black box recording sounds like passengers wrestling with an Arab man shouting and screaming and then you hear an explosion.  Obviously it was a real flight and this "fake flight" theory is far fetched.  The narrator in the footage seemed to be grasping at straws IMO.

There's a difference between whistleblowing in the party political scene - you can potentially get a lot of money from the media and the support of the other party - and the leaking of a national secret - you can potentially get shot and are probably already getting a lot of money anyway.