Say what you feel!

I hate people who treat opinion as fact, and people who cant see why everyone doesn't have the exact same opinion as them. I like lag in really nice looking games, it makes you appreciate the effort that goes into.

I don't like going to clubs that play normal music, and I don't like it when pubs play music. I like going to pubs just to have a chat and that, I hate it when people get really drunk and off their face it takes the point away.

I love getting really drunk and loud at bars so I can annoy the college kid who actually thought it would be a great idea to study in a bar.

I enjoy my Vespa, no matter who laughs or applauds it.  Besides, when seven scooter boys show up downtown it's bound to cause a scene.

I hate all statists.  Take responsibility for your own life, don't expect the government to protect you from other people's opinions, cause no intentional violence, and QUIT PREACHING THAT GOVERNMENT IS A GOOD IDEA!.  The world would be a better place.

As far as the child swatting post earlier, I completely agree.  Pain is THE number one teacher we have.

To anybody who's first language is English: LEARN TO FREAKIN' SPELL!  And do try to remember your grammar lessons.

The Dosadi Experiment > Dune.  God Emperor of Dune > Dune.  Dune Messiah sucked.

My $0.02

You know what gets my goat? People who preach laissez-faire, and yet are living not just on their 1/6,000,000 of the world's fertile land, clean water, and their fair share of nonrenewable resources, but live off the hard work of others. Take responsibility for your own life!

You know what gets my goat? People who preach laissez-faire, and yet are living not just on their 1/6,000,000 of the world's fertile land, clean water, and their fair share of nonrenewable resources, but live off the hard work of others. Take responsibility for your own life!

Yeah, I really don't like those people either.  Another thing that really annoys me is people outside of my country who think that all Americans are fat, lazy slobs who own slaves and have a higher standard of living than everybody else in the world.  Talk to my local corporations and tell them to send that cheap labor back to the good ol' U.S. so we can deal away with this facist wellfare state.  I pay my taxes so that the roads and infrastructure are maintained (I am paying for a service.)  I do not pay taxes to support an asinine war and the freakshow that started it (I get nothing in return that couldn't be gained through peaceful trade.)

An actual free (as in freedom) market, and the globalism that naturally comes with it, would soon equalize standards of living across the world.  To avoid "living off the backs of others" we need to ensure that everybody has a chance to create their own businesses, trade peacefully, and live their life as they see fit.  Government regulation and myriad laws simply get in the way of that.

Republicans who still defend the radical right, despite the recent scandles and lack of anything good coming from them, defending a side is okay, but defending a assinine bloated burachercy that your side has become is not.

I really doubt that by September 44 Most Germans suported Hitler, even people who were die hard Nazi's at the start of the war(I know that this isn't right in some cases, Waffen SS, Hittler Jugend, but I'm talking about the population as whole) They realized they made a mistake. Why Americans still cling despretly to this right wing idology reminds me deeply of the Waffen SS, and Hitler Jugend Idiology. That no matter how hard the road is, how many times our cities get bombed to the ground or how many tens of thousands of soldiers die on the front we will win.

I consider the  war in Iraq simmiler, while the early successes of the war are not in doubt, the after effects are running rapidly out of control, and still the radical republicans cling to the "WE WILL WIN SHUT UP OR YOUR NOT AMERICAN!"....Ala "SHUT UP OR YOU DON'T TRUST THE FURHER!"

Also Americans who hate the Radical right, who hate the wire tapping and the fact that our national debt is radicly growing out of control, don't do anything besides bitch. Stand up for yourself, write your congressmen, start your own politcal organization, start a hostile coup. Anything besides this never ending whining.

Feeling? Me? I try to ignore that- It's the cause of my problems. I hate the fact that I act irrational, and rationaly tell myself that I'm being irrational, only to act even more irrational.

I dread dieing. And I'm not exactly sure why. Maybe it's the knowledge that the world will go on without me. Maybe because the thought of oblivian provides no solice, and nothing will. Huh, rotting in the ground will do me some good...

Why wont the Pixies come down and tour Australia?!?

Liking minorities sucks. It only leaves me bitter when it makes things difficult. If I want to get a half decent Unicycle, I can order one from the US for an insane price, only to have customs scrutinize over it for months, and most likely wreck it.

Life is overrated, yet it's the only thing we have. The things I can controll in my life, I hate. The things I can't controll irk my to no end.