Say what you feel!

:O I said exempt from dungeonisation! As long as we don't drift off into a topic about food tastes it should remain.

Why do ALL topics in this damn forum seem to drift into discussions about food?

(That's a rhetorical question, don't try to answer it...)

I hate hypocritical governments.

I hate memorising stuff, especially for Chemistry.

I hate lag.

I hate Harry Potter (damn you boy retard!).

I don't hate atheists. I think it's quite easy to misunderstand Christianity, so I just try my best to clear the misunderstandings.

I love Physics, but I love music more.

South Side of the Sky by Yes is an awesome.

The Beatles are the best band ever!

Battlefield 2 rocks!

I love debating, as in, actual debating when you get to argue like hell in the middle of the room. It does much to boost my ego ;)

I don't mind the blue text, and I can read all the common non-white fonts on this forum, though Dante's purple is a little difficult and frustrating to read at times.

I love typing with proper punctuation and spelling. It makes me different from my peers who go like "u wan go out 2day or tml?" That's the limit!!

"I hate the letter Q"

This is ridiculous. Q is one of the most interesting parts of european language. I love learning more about labiovelars how they're represented, how they've developed (Latin quinque = Greek pente/πεντε = PIE *kwenkwe)

I like the letter Q. Its comparative rarity in words makes it seem more interesting and exotic than most other letters. Also it's worth more in scrabble.

Illogical colours? That's a new one. If it helps, I've found that turning contrast up to maximum and brightness slightly lower than normal helps a lot. But then that's kind of the default settings for my moniter anyway. Purple is more interesting than white.

Muslims offended by caricatures proceed to act them out

Hilarious. Muslims offended by the drawings are doing what they depict, proving that the the cartoons are correct.

I stole the link name from fark, because it suits the situation perfectly.

A good quote

French Foreign Minister Philippe Douste-Blazy condemned the protests in a television interview.

"I am totally shocked and find it unacceptable that -- because there have been caricatures in the West -- extremists can burn flags or take fundamentalist or extremist positions which would prove the cartoonists right," he said.

American media once again proving it is stupid by showing blasphemous Jesus pictures, but not the cartoons of another religion.

http://michellemalkin.com/archives/004440.htm

Whats with the majority of the western world anyways? why are there so many damn demogogues in American government? They feed off of the peoples fears and use the media as a tool to keep the fears fresh.

Why is the west so adament in spreading democracy to other undemocratic nations? some cultures inherently dont work with democracy. Not only this, but democracy is a relatively untested form of government, and its negative effects can easily be seen now. The cogs of American government are in need of some lubrication. It is moving so damn slowly and there is so much gridlock that nothing can be done. This was one of the intentions of a democratic republic, but what if that republic goes sour? the slow cogs will eventually move to a halt in all of the curruption in this beurocratic nightmare!

America is sinking into oblivion, while the rest of the european world looks on in an apathetic glance. I flash a big middle finger to the politics of our day.

"This means the whole story will continue and that we are back to square one again. The government of Denmark has to do something to appease the Muslim world," Attia said.

I'm freakin' tired of hearing that we should appease the Muslim world! How by giving them Salman Rushdies head? NO we have the freedom of speech, freedom of press! Women can have drivers license, vote, have passports without a written permision from their husbonds and they can show their faces.

If Muslims are ready to die and kill for Mohammed and their women and human opressive views - let them! I'm ready to die to keep my rights!

Guess what? I hate people who turn what started off as a good topic into a sucky thread where people just list crap that they hate or what they don't.

'I hate the letter Q'

What the ****? I have a feeling that Gunwounds just pulled this out of the blue.

I hate hypocritical governments.

I hate memorising stuff, especially for Chemistry.

I hate lag.

I hate Harry Potter (damn you boy person of subnormal intelligence!).

I don't hate atheists. I think it's quite easy to misunderstand Christianity, so I just try my best to clear the misunderstandings.

I love Physics, but I love music more.

Can you do any better than just saying, 'I hate this, I hate that' ? For God's sake, this was started as a normal thread where you could express your feelins and what you like or dislike, but I think that it should be done in a normal manner. Give some reasons why you hate Harry Potter. What do you dislike about him so much. If this keeps going on, this thread will turn into a piece-of-shit list-fest. >:(

EDIT: I also hate the phrase 'LOL', mostly because so many idiots keep using it along with their horrible spelling and grammar. I hate it when I have to decipher what should be an easy-to-read sentence by an American or Brit(Who should, since English is their first language, be able to type almost perfectly), but is shortened and compacted because the person is too lazy to type the words correctly. For example: 'LOL i laughd wen teh maslim suicide bombrs went 2 nu yorek and blowed up the wrld treade centars! LOL kthxbai!'

I wasn't actually telling people how to post(Except for the sentence:Give some reasons why you hate Harry Potter), I just said that I hate people who type incoherently and like a bunch of Neanderthals!

I just want people to know that most of this is all in good fun. I don't hate people who type badly, but they annoy me a little bit, I'll admit that. Don't take what I say too seriously. :D

maybe ;)  but it is important that people stop focusing on other posts, people can say whatever they want, and if there must be some sort of argument or conversation, it should be done outside the thread. Otherwise it will look like 90 percent of all the other threads in PRP.

My friend, it doesn't take a person of even subnormal intelligence to figure out why somebody would hate memory work. Do you enjoy lag in games? Who likes hypocritical governments?

The only thing I need to explain is why I hate Harry Potter, though I believe many others here can do a better job of it than I can. Rowling just can't get enough bucks on capitalising on kids caught up in their little fantasy world with a boy who knows magic and does really cool things with his spells. Get real man, it's just taking some random plot, replace the protagonist with a teenage boy genius, and then throw in lots of drama.

Long live Larry Potter. ;D