Battlefield 2

Acriku

It's funny about the hours played thing. Because when I first got the game, there were times many times that I just played so late at night I just left it on and went to bed not even realizing the hours were being counted. That's when all I did was lone-wolf as sniper just sitting in one spot for hours and didn't know shit about squads. I think after a year of having the game I got really serious at playing it the right way. Squads etc. teamwork. But yes Erjin is very good.

well for me it was a nasty start scar.. i was so bad at it for more than a year..

at antik my k/d  rate was more than 1 to 3  scoring about less than 20 points per hour

i dont know why it was that bad.. thats why am having trubels fixing my k/d

it went up from  0.40 to 0.70  this year only.

YEEEEEEEHAAA!!!  I'm in baby. the best group of players around.  ;D ;D ;D

On a side note, has anyone else went back to the very start of this thread and read the crap we posted like we knew what he hell we were talking about? It's pretty funny shit.  ;D :D

Congratulations scar! Spicy, he is talking about joining the clan =XCU=, with Madenod has joined and so have I.

Its nice and fun.

I still want to play again with you spicy, just to see what you mean about those guns, and maybe show you how good the 3 burst medic unlock is (I am trying not to use it because it is making it hard for me to use other kits, I get used to it too much. In clan battles unlocks are not allowed generally, so I need to practice with other guns!!).

The G3 is the gun I get out when I get angry. It has extreme power, takes out fools (when I am angry they are "fools" and not fellow game players :P) in a efw shots, if that. It is reasonably accurate, and when I am angry I dont mind it running out of bullets, as it usually means I have killed 2 people with the round.

Having said that, it DOES have a small round, another 5 bullets would have been excellent, but probably overpowerful too, so I think it works ok.

I dont use it for general fighting though, I like to kill 3 or more people quickly and I dont think it is good for that. Maybe if I use single shot...

Scar, I havent gone back yet, maybe when we hit page 100 I might !  ;) ;)

I do worry about my stats, I want them to be good, its another side of the game for me, its about killing, not being killed, and then seeing how you compare to those around you. I am trying to get my K/D to 1.5 and get my Score Per Minute/SPM up to as close to 3 as possible.

At my current rate I am probably achieving that, but I need to make up for the times when I was a complete beginner and lost big time.

Generally I tend to score in the top half of the scoreboard, and often get medals (gold , silvers and bronze). I like medals :P

Having BF2 woes at the moment... Lost my original copy of BF2, but I still have the expansion cd lol. So, I tried XXXXloading a copy of BF2 and install SF on top of it to at least play Special Forces, but alas it tells me my key is not valid ( I'm assuming for the original BF2 since for Sf I am using a real key ). Maybe I can find my original by some miracle!

Acriku- i can tell you were to playe with ure copy without being asked for the

key and you will get ranked and all but not on ea..

erjin the g3 is not only reasonably accurate it have high accuracy and high damage

i think its the only weapon who have maximum for both..

i will post some screens on long range kills i make and some of them is really far i have Oslo a screen of a game o played today were i came 3rd and i have

highest killes among infentry on both teams  and  the other 2 guyes and the one in the other team who have more kills than me are pilots...

post-3565-12833239511132_thumb.png

post-3565-12833239512053_thumb.jpg

Having BF2 woes at the moment... Lost my original copy of BF2, but I still have the expansion cd lol. So, I tried XXXXloading a copy of BF2 and install SF on top of it to at least play Special Forces, but alas it tells me my key is not valid ( I'm assuming for the original BF2 since for Sf I am using a real key ). Maybe I can find my original by some miracle!

Thatll teach you to go awol, soldier !  8)

Now get your flab back on the battlefield !

ok dudes !

This is "***=FD2K=***" Cybopache  :-

Got a question, does your stat count?

cause mine has stand still for the last two weeks.got nearly 500 points in a few games yesterday( all my points seems just so far away), no credit...

congrats with thw promo and the INROLLMENT in =XCU= scarface..

cybo

Some pictures becuase spicy said he wanted to see some screen shots. Hosting of pics is done at Imageshack.us ...

bf220070704222730rd0.th.png

A pic of me where I kicked a little XCU butt. Boon is one of the best XCU players, in my opinion so everytime I kill him its a bonus. Greenaway is like a rival and I see him as an equal, so its nice when I kill him, not so nice when he gets me by noob toob from miles away.

bf220070704223539qo1.th.png

This one is even better for me, Righthandofdeath is one of the most lethal players in XCU, so I must've got lucky in killing him, then somehow cityslick (hard to get close to) ate some of my lead, and then good old greenaway again, poor greeny >:D

bf220070703233903kr4.th.png

Here I have killed someone, shockpaddled someone else and then rivived my ally who got killed somehow in the beginning (he is the one who got my attention to the enemies).

Thats some serious Score Per Minute there ! :P

All screen shots have been resized into 640 x 480, trust me, I dont play at that resolution! Now post some of your own action people!

I will post some as well. Thing is when I usually do a screeny, my ass gets stabbed with a knife, or shock paddles.  ;D

This was strange, I guess due to the EA stat screw-ups. Anyway, these 2 promo's I got within a few hours..one on Karkand and the other on SF warlord.

screen002su3.th.png

screen003pn7.th.png

Either way, I don't care as long as I got the damn thing.

This was my favorite noob-tube kill...Notice the hanging poor bastard.

screen000qr2.th.png

Actually, I really don't play assault kit too much. I'm trying to really get used to random kits each game...besides sniper that is. But damn I love that new unlock on the engie kit....Like a freakin uzi. I also got the AT unlock but really haven't tried it out much yet. Sorta like a generic Scar-L.

was the 3 killes  with a single shot?

Yep,1 shot.

YEEEAAA scardude you done it!!! Welcome to XCU land maaaan.

You are another one who took so looong, lol.

Aaaaah the MP7. Fire rate is to fast for my liking and theres way to much recoil. You'll find yourself out of ammo after 2 kills coz it's got 2 ammo clips only and thats real bad for IO maps.

Personally this gun would be best if your in vehicle servers coz there wouldn't be much use for this weapen. ;D :) 8)

Scar, you got ranked by giving an ammo point ? lol !

and erjin why u are using m16 ? u dont have unlocks?

Of course I do, young padawan (did I really say that, eugh  :P) but I am practising for our clan matches, where unlocks are not allowed.

Personally this gun would be best if your in vehicle servers coz there wouldn't be much use for this weapen. ;D :) 8)

Hahaha, funny sh*te!

Alright ladies, I shelled out 40 for the complete collection and am battle-ready with my old account (thank god). Let me know when you guys are on!

Acriku...dude! get xfire going or check out the details on the XCU clan, which is where play now mostly as its a good cheat-free (s can possibly be) server. Also a nice bunch of (English speak, eh scar? :P) guys.

XCU details:

Game server IP: 85.236.100.109:16767

Teamspeak IP:85.236.100.27:9277

Xfire:

erjin999

scar51500

Muds

Cybopache

deathand999

rotlung

i8ninja (used to play emp a little, nowplays BF2, also a little :))

rewired9

schorpie

Sorry for anyone that isnt listed that should be, the order is the order they show in my xfire, generally speaking.

Muds, you need to eat your reality check pills, its not going to be easy!

Exellent stuff Acriku! :)

@ Scarman & erjin, are you both ready for the xcu clash tonight? At the usual time.(8.00pm English time)

I have a feeling we're gonna beet em! >:( :D :P

Well, a first match for me...should be interesting.

Acriku...dude! get xfire going or check out the details on the XCU clan, which is where play now mostly as its a good cheat-free (s can possibly be) server. Also a nice bunch of (English speak, eh scar? :P) guys.

XCU details:

Game server IP: 85.236.100.109:16767

Teamspeak IP:85.236.100.27:9277

Good to see ya back on Acriku! Didn't realize It would be $40 though damn. Was that for Vanilla and all the expansions etc.?

Edit--Ah, nevermind I see what you got this must be it?...http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16832130044