Battlefield 2

Acriku

now if you playe on inf servers all the time you wont have the sense

of danger

Erm...what are clan battles for?

I played on your antik 1 server and boy was it an absolute bore. they love thier toys(planes, trains, and automobiles) ::)

Theres definetly hundreds of aimbots and hacks coz I saw a few lots of crates lying around in one area, to top it up, even without vehicles theres freedom to hack by the looks of it.

Spicy tell me if I am wrong coz in order to see someone using hacks, an admin needs to see it and so... does antik have any? If not then there really is freedom for hacks.

as for spawn killing its Oslo your fault because you are used to playe on lam servers..

if you are capturing a flag then its normal to kill the spawners because if you don't they will

kill you

XCU is the only server we wish to play on for it's extreme anti-hacking policy. Killing someone spawning whilst capturing a flag is one thing but killing in the same spawnpoint(without capturing a flag) for a considerable amount of time is spawnrape.

you seriously cannot tell me you made true proper freinds in antik othewise you would have squaded up with 'em loads by now spice! Therefore XCU is NOT a lamer server. :D 8)

Yeah I tend to play on clan servers where one team has all the same name prefix so as to see how I can improve against coordinated attacks.

Yea, it always makes for a better game,or challenge. I've always done that too, some are great I jump into and some are unbalanced as hell. You can usually tell the decent ones within a few minutes of getting into the game.

hi madenod.. again for the 100 times i tell you i never said antik is the place to be lol

and i playe on it coz i have too. and if i have a legal copy i wouldn't playe on it..

but yes there is allways tons of admins on it..

i was talking about playing classic bf2 on crowded servers and playing inf on small maps

antik was never something i am promoting

i know clan battels is a must do if u have a legal copy but i mean it can be done from time to time

as a change and not like u do by playing on a 30 player inf map all the time

look am not saying its wrong and again i don't mean to call you lamers but i mean

to say its lam(a loss or a waste) that u don't enjoy the full action like i do..

its just the way i like it and that surly not a rule u know my English

so i used the word lamer in wrong way. sorry if u understand it like this..

most importent is to have fun an enjoy even if u playe on the moon

belive me i made lots of freinds but i dont like to join squads for reasons i have said to

u befor and even ig we did its hard to make squads on the server coz its crouded

and it reatch the max squads number of 8 in only few secounds

hi madenod.. again for the 100 times i tell you i never said antik is the place to be lol

I wasn't implying this either. ::)

but yes there is allways tons of admins on it..

Really! :O I didn't notice considering it's like a no holds barred server with supply hackers.

we did its hard to make squads on the server coz its crouded

I joined a squad and we won a couple until that hack showed up and all coz of team work! 8)

most importent is to have fun an enjoy even if u playe on the moon

Thats the way! The man spicy knows it! ;D ;D ;D

I have been playing as spec-ops for the 4th week and had been rewarded the veteran combat badge 3 times already and game spy simply will not reward it to me. I will still be spec-ops until it does get recorded and that will mean more deaths in the struggle for this veteran badge.

Now from my exp of the weapons for spec-ops. The G36C is so accurate you can lie on the floor and kill someone in full auto in medium or and in some cases long(provided you can shoot a moving target smoothly >:( ;D)

Scar-L has almost no recoil when standing so you can walk sideways and shoot someone who is lying down or shoot someone from medium by standing.

My choice of gun is the Scar-L as it has the laser dot and you can shoot someone accurately while standing up. I have tested the cross hair pattern from standing,crouching and going prone and it all is the same pattern for Scar-L in any position. 8)

My choice of gun is the Scar-L as it has the laser dot and you can shoot someone accurately while standing up. I have tested the cross hair pattern from standing,crouching and going prone and it all is the same pattern for Scar-L in any position. 8)

Oh hell yea, I love the Scar-L. Takes about 3 to 5 shots to the body(depending on what kit they are) and 2 to the face for kill,but like Mad said hardly no recoil at all. What I wish EA would do is make the ones in SF unlocks because it is the heavy version Scar-L.Reg BF2 has only the light version. Aim for the face on semi an that thing rocks.

i would say the g36c is better because it has more fire rate than the

scarL  it sayes it fire 750 round with almost same damage as the scarL

and i think with more accuracy  so it killes faster and i did get that

impression using it..

How about just calling it Bong-Fog.  :D

it cant be called bong-fog coz it wont go with da song man !!

sp1cy in the tank blowing hell of bong-fog

but you an say : sp1cy is da dog  you can tell from the fog

yeah keep them coming foo

I've been getting very used to sniping, even the drop that it has. My favorite sniper rifle (besides the 2nd unlock, which I am about to get) is the default Marine rifle. Question though, when I get First Sergeant, do I get an unlock? It's not really a rank promotion, so I don't know.

Any other snipers out there?

I got an unlock when I got that promo. every promo I've gotten an unlock so yea. And I still say the M95 rules all, just look at the damage it causes even higher than the next unlock does. 2 hit kill or 1 headshot which I try for always.

I kind of quit sniping after I got the expert badge. But I will do it like say at the train wreck on Karkand.

Yeah that bridge crossing is a sniper heaven hehe. I like the M95 when I'm anything but Marines, but I find myself missing more often than with the Marine default rifle. Don't know why?

My favorite kills as a sniper is when they stop the vehicle ahead of me and switch to the turret. It's so easy to pick them off.

I love sniping them while they are running not towards me but side to side headshot. about that last unlock sniper rifle, The only thing good about it is it has super fine crosshairs, but less damage per hit. I hardly ever use that thing and if I do I die fast. I'm using the Scar-L alot now and support, medic. Oh yea and that new unlock I got for the engie, in close quarters it's basically a damn uzi, I love it.

Another tip, if you want to get fast points play commander alot. take a look at my new best score now all from commanding, not to mention 5 more gold stars.

at the ingame menus you can choose ure default army and kit at the bfhq tab so that you start

the game automatically with it, just like you do at emp when u preset house and sub house

at the multilayer options so that u have them automatically when you join a room.

am i right?

if so my army at bfhq keeps returning to usa army so i always end up with USA team

which i allready have the medal of it