Battlefield 2

Acriku

50 page thread in gaming?  Then again not many games deserve this much attention.

Does that mean you are praising BF2 ?  ??? I am not quite shure how to read that statement.

Thanks everyone !

Feels wierd being XCU right now. Probably get used to it. Its a guy comittment thing, I am sure.

Well, I dloaded that newer map while doing some practicing last night. They need to rename that map to something along the lines of, Tank Whore Alley. The only thing I liked about that map was grabbing a buggy and hauling ass through the sand dunes and jumping them.  :P

50 page thread in gaming?  Then again not many games deserve this much attention.

olso jeff i think this thread is the most anticipated in fed2k forums in the present dayes

it has almost daily replyes.....

i think the part of fed2k community which left emp and switch to bf2 has forced a bf2 forum

into fed2k dune forums.. funny but true its more than a post.

we are here now.. not on emp forum. maybe u try to join us.u wont regret it..

=FED2K=Jeff2429

=XCU=Jeff2429..

...hmm I like the second one, heh.

If anyone gets this game and they are studying in college/uni they seriously need to consider finishing that first before even attempting to put the install cd in that drive, peheh. This game does'nt have a story so it's on going as this thread is on going and we're still learning all the maps and every corner of it. Is there any best hiding place in bf 2/sf/Af/Ef? Your answers in the game! :P

i want to stat this madenod :

bf2 is the most important gaming event in my hardcore life of gaming

this game was the best thing that happend to me in those 2 years of playing it..

its my companion and everyday Friend....

if u can teach me haw to take screen shots and open them ill show u the best hiding place

for sure.. its Oslo very nice behind a water fall its like a big Jacuzzi

Depends on the tool. Simple print screen button click with no app/tool installed can only handle 1 pic at a time, and new one overwrites the old. It copies it to the clipboard, for you paste into anything you want (word, mspaint, photoshop...whatever you want) where proper tools can get many pictures and store then in your chosen location (they may have a default one) when you press the print screen button (you can usually change they key too).

Hope that helps.

I dont know what program is taking those print screens if it is the f12 key. Maybe it is bf2, I kdont know. What ever it is, does it support multiple pictures ? Spizo, I am sorry I havent a clue. Maybe you can tell me where it says press f12. Is it the bf2 manual ?

Then if it is print screen by defualt it will go to your clipboard (memory) and from there you can normally paste it to any program that can handle pics (word, mspaint, not notepad...etc...).

Try it, it it does paste to word or something then you can only store one pic at a time, which is crap. If that is the case, upgrade to some other program. I would still recommend howies screen capture (google if you want it).

Scar ? You still not online ?

Spiz, that is a map I dont play much, show me places on karkand or on mashtuur or sharqi or one of the city maps please.

Hey, maybe we can go and join spiz on his servers one evening. Spicy, can you get xfire or something so we can find you. I will try to join you alone even if the others are not around. I think it would be good to play with you. See some of these servers you talk of!

Cybopoo, good to hear from you.

Scar & Cybobaby: see you both on this weekend then, usual times, with xfire firing in the background.

i don't think its a good idea erjin.. its silly to playe without ure unlocks and rank..

and other problem the main server i playe on is full most of the times and its not easy

to join in.. sometimes i wait until the game reload new map to get in...

there is the armor server but i don't like it..

and Oslo you don't playe that much so its better to use ure playe time were u can gain points

and and at my servers u wont get any