Battlefield 2

Acriku

never mind scar.. we really wish to see you pass master seargent rank.lol

i mean uve been on 90% of it for years... maybe some other time when erjin is on we can

go to antik..

it was strange feeling playing with erjin am used to run around alone.

i cant find scar5150 on xfire dunno why u add me

Spicy, it was good to play with you. I was going to use xfire to find out the server IP for antik, that's why it took me so long to join, becuase you closed xfire while playing, when I said "ok, Ill join you" (probably for cpu usage reasons). I had to google antik, and wasn't sure I had the right one, as I think there is more then 1 antik server.

Anyway, I found you and joined and played. First off, I lagged quite badly at some points, often enough. I dont think it was my ping at all, it was probably my graphics. I will definitely turn them down a bit and play with you again.

You must've noticed quite a few times I jumped out of the driving seat and let you drive as I don't know my way around the map well at all, only played it a few times (10-20) loooong time ago.

The players were normal/average. The pilots were good, but there are just as good on the ranked servers. The last time you killed me in the helicopter I was looking on the team list to see where you were, I couldn't see you (now I know it was because you were shooting at the chopper I was a passenger in! :)).

I was not sure you could hear me on Comms, I thought you must have it off, as you made no reply, not even in text. It did feel weird playing in a vehicle server on that map, because I tend to stick to city maps even with/without vehicles.

Overall - good fun and would love to play with you again (on BF2 !! naughty people !).

Keep xfire running in the background, its not too bad and then we know when you are on and can join you.

Also, yes, I can see your pages in game, but was probably away from keyboard a the time.

thank you for reply erjin... you could just typed antik at the game"s

loby at the server search.. i playe on antik1 only coz

its the cassic server others are moded like armor server and air server

i turn xfire off and voice over ip not because of cpu usage

but slow internet connection 256/64 and high ping ..

but that day i had the voice on.. i saw u and scar playing yesterday

but i didnt want you to playe without scoring now that the ea stats is

up.. maybe we do it once a week... olso u can try antik air server

if you like plains bookmark this page :

http://www.bfstats.info/monitor.php

that was cobra dam a slow map in term of scoring. the round was 6 min from end

and honestly i am playing today from 10am and now its 8 pm and i don't remember what happend at the end of that round but until that time

i had the upper hand on both teams.. and that was an aa vehicle not a tank..

i never usually come first in this server not in score or in killes

u saw haw some of them are...

but i have my place in top 10 most of the time and i am surly in control of my game

and my killes and that is giving me more pleasure in playing..

the biggest improvement in my skills which i am most satisfied with as an assault player

is the 1vs1 shooting were i have become a player who is very hard to kill.

I find medic easier to play with and last long with as I can heal myself. So if I go 1vs1 or 1vs2 or whatever I can heal myself after if I get any damage, which increases my chances of survival. I know of people who run around with assault or whatever and just kill people one after another with no need of medic, as they are so quick.

I cant rely on that so medic it is for me, but I do play other kits pretty equally.

am not slow but am not so quick either .. that's why i use the most powerful weapon which

is the assult, the medic weapon is so weak ..

and i think in 1vs1 there is no need to heal your self because its either you kill or die

and if you kill you can easly pull back few steps and grab a medic bag from off the ground.

but the good thing about medic is that is the best kit to score from healing and reviving

no other kit can beat that

and i think in 1vs1 there is no need to heal your self because its either you kill or die

and if you kill you can easly pull back few steps and grab a medic bag from off the ground.

Not entirely true as the medic bag, once it's the floor on top or 2 cm away from you, will save ur life 1 vs 1.(Excluding explosive weps/nades and noobtubes)

Bad thing is the enemy knows where you are to finish you off coz of the bug using bags. Anyone on either team can see a medics back through buildings once they are being dropped.

I keeps seeing people dropping all 3 med packs on the floor, when it only takes one pack to heal, and then I just leep around the corner and cream him/her with bullets.

that's why i use the most powerful weapon which

is the assult, the medic weapon is so weak ..

No way...The medic high tier gun kicks ass big time. The G3 is is a nice gun with alot of stopping power, but it is heavy, and ony has a 20 round capacity. I think it's best used on semi-auto.

hehe, semiauto scar u keep making me laugh after u talked about pistols hahaha

u really say strange things... i hop u are not talking about the medic gun

that shoots bursts of 3 bullets coz that one is really crippled

and madenod you are talking about stopping to throw the medic bag to the ground

befor eatch fight and grab it while getting shot at to have double ure health???

that is really  lam man hehehe and a complicated slow maneuver to do before

each 1vs1 contact.. i run and attack realy fast and i have no time for that.

i enjoy facing my enemy man to man with similar health.

The G3 is is a nice gun with alot of stopping power, but it is heavy, and ony has a 20 round capacity.

_ well i am not carrying the kit my self.. deathand is.. so i dont mind heavy

_i never need a 30 weak bullets gun if am in a 2vs1 contact then 10 bullets

for eatch is more than enough if i am in 3vs1 then i die anyway

waw that's big score man.. i need 5 long games of 45 min to get 200 points..

but i find commander boarring at some times  ,, keep posting screens guyes about ure score

its fun to see and we would know who of us is becoming elite ...

_ scar man am just to lazy to keep pressing the mouse button to release the poor 3 shots over and over its a cripled move

sometimes i need the bullets to keep pumping from the gun as fast as possible in salvos

and olso its a matter of openion i  like the sound and feel of the long burst guns 

and madenod you are talking about stopping to throw the medic bag to the ground

befor eatch fight and grab it while getting shot at to have double ure health???

Hahahah you make me laugh man. top stuff. :)

In our IO games we tend to bunny around alot so we don't entirely finish the person off in some cases but to replenish health by droping med packs after a 1vs1, standing around the corner, is deaths wish come true.

It's still great to live long with medic provided you don't stay in one place waiting to be healed by ur own med packs coz it takes longer to heal urself than someone else giving u a med pack if you've noticed. ;)

the fact that i am playing a different game than u guys which is bf2 makes

talking useless... its clear that u are in some kind of inf clan wars

on small maps jumping and hopping around and not traveling on big maps

like i do