Battlefield 2

Acriku

hey there fellas just thought id go even further off topic and post a picture of our clan meeting a good time was had by all

PICT0030-1.jpg

in the picture there is

vards

greenaway01

dannymakers01

sherifffatman

NBK(UK)

meatmyfury

knifeshot

borna

i took the picture so not on it (no proof i was ever on canal st lol)

Yeah baby ! Guess which slapper wannabe has just hit his dersired K/D ratio of 1.00 ?!?!?

Yeah ! Me !!

How did you guess ?

Hey scar, you still playing ? I play on occasions (but when I do, its quality not quantity with me !) and always have me xfire on.

well same thing here,could be for diffrent reasons.i dint feel good

playing any game anymore,i just lost the joy in gaming suddenly.u think its

my age? could be i guess.

i installed pain killer and the suffering but i could not playe any of

them. i deleted them minutes after playing..just cant push forword

anymore.

Scar, use xfire if you are not. I was only on for a little while. Life, eh ?

Spizman, maybe it is life just getting in the way for you too ? There are times I play like I am addicted then times I hardly play for weeks/months (3 months no BF2 for a while :P :P).

Could it be that ? I know you said you have stuff going on in life...

it would be so far from topic to explain such a thing coz it may take more than one post...

am saying its age because its the general thing for me , i mean all the other things u are

talking about comes with it... like feeling tired, obset , beaten, Obsessed in the head..

in my 20s i used to spend 12 hours a day playing games like prince of Persia and wing commander

even few years ago i spend the hole winter playing with doompower every day for all the evenings. just in endless 1vs1 games(damn i haven't beaten him not only once lol)

and when it was time for him to leave the net cafe other peapol like des and ra and you

and scar and spaze  would start to come so i continue playing until morning..

and i tell you simply : now i cant do that .. the way i see it i think i will retire from gaming

soon if i haven't done that allready..

Spicy don't let illness get you down man. I'm not going into details about it but trust me I KNOW what it's like lets just say 20 odd yrs. of smoking took it's toll. For Christ sake I have to take 100 mcg.of Fentynal patches every 3 days for my pain which i'd rather not get into. My point is I guess is gaming keeps the mind sharp, for me anyway so does playing guitar. If you let it kill your spirit, then your already dead. Blunt, but it's the truth man.

I'm not going into details about it but trust me I KNOW what it's like lets just say 20 odd yrs. of smoking took it's toll.

What kept you from smoking in the even years?

Anyway. As erjin has said, there are times when you don't want to play games. Like now when I'm on a "working binge" I work all day, and don't play. I'll play over summer.

Precisely, and at some point you will hardly work (I wish !! :P) and just play. I have cycles I go through...

It would be good to get every one BF2 though, playing with friends is sooo much more fun.  :)

It was fantastic to see and hear Scarman in ts and his voice was loud and clear.

Now you can talk about how you shot first but ended up dieing like the rest of us, lol.

P.s. were testing out the weapons you hardly ever use? Coz I was. I didn't once get out my best kit.

bUt I enjoyed c4ing himin the alley way. Besides that he got rather sneaky before he had to dash off to eat. Good on you scar, and we need some more of this stuff so keep it up. 8)

i found that some peapol have extra ordinary skills  in this game,

i was flying a heli and after my gunner shot all the other helis and

tanks from great distance with the TV missile he took a shot at a j10 jet

flying at full speed and curving i smiled while the missile was escaping

:D not paying much attention to the event.. but after 1 sec , bang

the Bastard shot down the jet like if he was a heat seeker  :O

i was like omg this guy is lucky or what.. i didn't finish the word

and bang he shot another jet just the same way i mean chasing it with

the TV missile while its after burning.. end of story.. 

Wasaaap slags and hoes, I been ranked !!

Yeah baby ! Now I am a gold bar upright...which I think is a Corpral or luitenant or something military..but year, I am kicking butt now.

Cybo is back hopefully soon, so scar & mad, get on and get your butt kicked.

Spicy, I would love to see that guy in action, cos I can hardly hit a still tank, let alone a moving heli (I have done it, but not often enough to feel comfortable that I can do it whenever I want).

Congrats on the promo. As for the T.V. guided missiles, I love using those in a hele with a good pilot. It's fun using those in single plyr. skirmishes also. I do that alot trying to get better at the air to air kills with em.

Spicy, I would love to see that guy in action, cos I can hardly hit a still tank, let alone a moving heli (I have done it, but not often enough to feel comfortable that I can do it whenever I want).

you just need to show him an enemy from far away (helis,cars,tanks,even jets lol) then

all you will see is a massive amount of TV missiles pulling out then u will start reading

10s of kills to his name without you actually seeing the targets lol. i mean he scout with the missile.

note: i got good practice on shooting TV missiles playing single player at zatar waste land

with mec . let the bot fly and shoot the anti air every time u are near their base.

u can shoot like this for hours.

Erjin you really are going places arn't you! Looking at that bar aboove your kit really is intimidating. I won't be getting the seargent major rank because of sticking to IF games only, but then not many are commanders in the XCU server most times anyways so I do get a chance to become commander without having the higher rank. ::)