Battlefield 2

Acriku

Thanks Madenod. I am still soldiering on, now my K/D ratio is around 1.02 and climbing.

I have recently changed my mouse surface (I play on an old cupboard shelf placed on my desk, which allows me to extend my keyboard out more comfortably for me) and have swapped sides on it. I think this has meant my optical mouse is slightly more accurate now. Or perhaps I am now getting more used to placing the cross hairs more accurately quicker.

Either way, I find I am now kicking butt more. I think playing with XCU has honed my skills now beyond what they were before. Still more to go, a lot of room for improvement, but a good place to be right now :P.

I also find that I can predict movement of the enemy on the map better and can sort of expect where people will be. I am killing people without them seeing me more and more, coming from funny angles and stuff. The kind of thing that used to happen to me not too long ago.

I still get screwed by lots of people, its just nice to screw others in return :8.

The only thing that bothers me is that I am the ONLY darn =FD2K= tagged player on XCU !! Come on guys, I know Muds has been assimilated, but we should be able to pull together a squad of sorts. Rewired, where have you gone ? SPicy, I realise you cannot join us, and that is a shame. Scar, hope things are good at home, havent seen you on for a bit. Cybo the music man, jive on over to Karkand...Acriku, God knows he is MIA. I never ever saw Gunwounds on BF2. Cybo has been on but not of late, fine, he says he is working hard so I expect he will play hard int he summer, right?

even if i have a legal copy my ping on most European servers is more than 200 ms and on us

servers is 300ms so mostly i will get kicked on most of the fast servers you guyes are on.

and besides bf2 to me is not like emp, were you stick ure back to your alley.

i like to be more like a nomad and make quicker and surprise  assaults by my self

i don't really join  squads cos it slows me down, i mean in a 64 playes map u can easily get lost from ure  squad..

so i don't feel no pain at this point.. i playe bf2 i enjoy it the comunity is really

skilled and cool.. we get to know each others Oslo..

i will be major soon so am not missing the rush of scoring

by the way i had a chat with that Helli gunner that shots jets with TV missiles and

he told me its impossible with the mouse because you need to press the auto fire with the

joystick and that way you drive the missile with the stick not by clicking if u know

what i mean..

anyway i think i will buy quake wars et since the game system requirments is very logical and  so if peapol here switched to it soon maybe

we will get on ..

Did you do voice chat with that guy spicy?

Play using voice chat for comms will guarentee win u nearly all the rounds as seen first hand in XCU. If you don't stick with your squad and back each other up then you end up getting a high death rate with noone to save you tickets on your team.

Can anyone of you go solo and then take on 4-6 people in a squad? I rest my case, lol.

Even without voice comms it's best stick to a squad for survival purposes.

i dont use voice because i have slow 256/64 adsl and bad ping and i think voice can slow

things up at the internet.. i mean it takes from net speed to put it on right???

olso most of those guys are from east europ and i never hurd them talking english...

belive me i get more killes when i move alone and its mutch faster to act by ure self

than waitting for 6 guyes to get transports and catch up with u..

maybe its harder to kill u when u are in squads but then u get less killes if squad members are

stronger than u..

one of my best attacks is to get a fast car and drop behind an enemy flag realy fast and then

kill one or 2 or 3 enemy units using g3 or greanades..then die doing more killes than deathes..

olso i like raming players with cars and u cant do that in squades 

belive me i get more killes when i move alone and its mutch faster to act by ure self

than waitting for 6 guyes to get transports and catch up with u..

maybe its harder to kill u when u are in squads but then u get less killes if squad members are

stronger than u..

Oh yeaaa sorry spiceman I fergot, you don't play IO.

You're absolutely right it's best not to squad up in vehicle servers.

It seems that the G3 is now second best to Ak-101 for everyone these days but I now have the upper hand on them using the MK3A1 (jackhammer) reloading them is so easy that I feal like a bounty hunter reloading in a quiet corner then pouncing on the next and getting paid for it by points. ;D 8)

sry madenod i don't agree with you about the MK3A1 having upper hand on g3...

because its 2 diffrent weapons here..

we are saying g3 is best assult rifle but we didn't say its better than the pkm for

example because pkm is a support heavy machine gun rifle..

so as you see the MK3A1 may own g3 in short range attacks if the player didn't prone

but believe me if i was standing at the end of the street i will give you 5 free shots

of MK3A1 and u wont hit me and i will reply to ure fire and kill you in one shot..

now if u want to compare between weapon classes  (assult,support,sniper, ex) to see

which is better i don't think i have an openion on that because i think it depend

on which class u are good at.. i am assault player

Who said anything about long range with a MK3A1? Lol.

It will still rape any weapon from close range far more efficiently then a DOA 12 to. It will guarentee rape all assult weapons from close up.(noobtubes excluded but I may kill them before they fire one if I'm lucky) :P

G3 is ponce if you were to use it against me. Ask erjin how many times people jokingly complain how many times they keep dieing from the awsome auto shotgun and now they recogise the noise everytime that if I'm still alive It's easy to know who I am (Ahh it's Madenod... that basket of a shotgunner, lets kill him.

I could even rape people with G36E's and G36c's one after the other and all would be head on duals.

I could kill far more close range than long range coz I love to get stuck in the IO fire fights.

Erm, G3 one shot kill from long range? But a sniper can't kill with one shot unless it were a headshot, but a G3?

I get so peeved off with people who don't move across the bridge between the train crash and gate house in Karkand, come on people I NEED BACKUP! hahaaaa. ::) 8)

Shoot well

yes i mean 1 burst or one short hit on the trigger allowing few deadly

heavy damage bullets to hit the helmet head...

mad i would never allow peapol to get so near to me ,well in most cases..

to me i could never use a weapon that would make me weak at long

range.. i would use shot gun only in indoors games like fear..

but in open Fields game like bf2..i don't think so

I'd like to add that anyone of you who uses a support class should take advantage of the triple burst mode of the MG36 because it is equal to the G36E but the gap between each burst is slow but it is still as accurate as the G36E in long range. Porblem with the MG36 is it's to much a delicate machine gun as people get used to the slowness of the PKM and this puts them off using the burst mode at all.

If it's made for burst mode then it must be what it does otherwise it's just a plain ordinary machine gun with nothing going for it. When it says it has high strength polimers when needed it means it strengthens the front muzzle to make 3 bullets pop out in streight. The recoil is far less in this mode and it's more accurate to kill from this mode rather than doing tap tap for one shots. I've been trying this for a while and feel that now I can finally kill alot more in long range now.

Now here's a problem that support people need to overcome,remebering to switch back to full auto and vice versa.

Anyhow, if anyone can get good at this then they are on a roll of alot of kills. 8)

P.S.

mad i would never allow peapol to get so near to me ,well in most cases..

Yea I wouldn't allow it either but it happens and when it does...BOOM BOOM BOOM 3 shotgun burst will do the job.

i would use shot gun only in indoors games like fear..

but in open Fields game like bf2..i don't think so

You would be surprised at what the shotgun can do at longer ranges if you take your time and aim good. I like using them on inf. only games. Plus people tend to forget the fact that you also have a pistol. so why not use it?

You would be surprised at what the shotgun can do at longer ranges if you take your time and aim good. I like using them on inf. only games. Plus people tend to forget the fact that you also have a pistol. so why not use it?

are you crazy? or playing on nobs servers lol...

those are deadly gamers we are dealing with here they are capable of shooting

jets with TV missiles  and they have k/d ratios of 3 ,,, a pistol???!!! lol that's a good one scar i didn't

laugh that much since i used to hear korlover making his in game remarks after

few heavy drinks hehehe if u know what i mean....

i would never lose the long range ability for some boom boom stuff...

and if u are depending on ure aiming to kill those guys with a shot gun

from long range then u are really going non sense here..

no,i told u before. if u want inf go playe fear, i like the hole cast in bf2,,

its not real without the helis and tanks. we have inf server but i don't like it.

karakand and so is only few maps but the rest in open space..

g3 is powerfull at close range..one i entered a coredoor and

3 players were running in it one after the other ,i proned and i shot

the 20 bullets and all 3 unites died..

besides erjin he said pistol muahhha and i cant stop laughing at that..

well i never said anything bout knifes..many times peapol owned me with a knife..

the one hit kill of a knife is fast and surprising, but i never maneged to kill with a knife

but u need 6 shots of a pistol to kill and its hard to aim it at the head and by that time

the player will react and shoot u.. many snipers tryed to deffend them self's against

me with a pistol, non of them made it

no,i told u before. if u want inf go playe fear, i like the hole cast in bf2,,

its not real without the helis and tanks. we have inf server but i don't like it.

karakand and so is only few maps but the rest in open space..

g3 is powerfull at close range..one i entered a coredoor and

3 players were running in it one after the other ,i proned and i shot

the 20 bullets and all 3 unites died..

besides erjin he said pistol muahhha and i cant stop laughing at that..

Try playing those games for a while, just to understand how different they are. I am not a bad player and I have been whooped by good players with the pistol. And Knifes. And shockpaddled. And had crates land on my head. And other stuff...

I think right now we are talking about different things because you havent played inf only. Also, you describe a quick rush around type game where you run somewhere, kill 2 guys, die, run somewhere, kill 2 guys, die...repeat...I know I certainly try to kill a bloody lot more, and expect to, before dying.

Scarmans right about pistols coz he's implying that these are used for long range/defence, Also if you run out of ammo. In which case if you have a MK3A1 then it's pistol all the way till you feel the enemy is close. You can fire far with a DOA-12 but definetly not with a MK3A1. I could'nt swap a shotgun for the engineers MP7 coz of it's humungous recoil, it may be the smallest/lightest sub machine gun but the rate of fire causes it to lift upwards in 1 second so best to always go prone and shoot at the groin and let it rake upwards to the head. If the enemy is crouching then best shoot at the feat.

Do any of you have expert knife bagde? :P

Nope, I think I got one expert something...:P

Maybe medic.

I forgot to mention, I applied to join XCU. I got bored and fed up of waiting for everyone to join as FD2K. From trying to arrange a nice small skirmish to being the only person who plays at the moment (madenod doesnt cound, he would have fough for them!) is not much fun.

So lets see what happens.

look at those guys they have kills/deaths between 2 to 4 

http://www.bfstats.info/player.php?id=38116

http://www.bfstats.info/player.php?id=37684

http://www.bfstats.info/player.php?id=147791

i playe with them and with peapol like them everyday and we engage in city maps..

i never saw them using shotguns ans pistol and doing the stuff u are talking about..

i had to learn from them as its the only community i know