Battlefield 2

Acriku

Spizoo, have you never walked up to someone from behind and shot the 5 shades of shit out of them? I just shock paddle them instead.

I tend to sneak up lots of people and even follow them for ages waiting for them to stop moving so I can shock or knife them. I might even come on your sever so you can see it happen, but you would probably ruin it all by stepping on a twig or something!  :P

I will post my top scores when I get around to it, lazy me.

• 1 month later...

all bf2 players missing in action? we havent seen posts long time ago...

i was watching game 1 channel on the tv and they were promoting a fps game and they

had a lan game with about 6vs6  players and looking at them it looked like a lot of peapol

were just sitting there (about 12 persons) i mean the room looked realy crouded not

like what is seems to be when each player is sitting in his house..

am saying this because when i imagined bf2 with 64 player online i was shocked  i never

looked at it like this before . thats a lot of peapol behind lots of computers..

64 computers thats more that what u find in a big bank

I spend a lot of time posting in the clan forum that I have joined. In fact I considered saying good bye to fed2k as I hardly post here, its gone very quiet of late.

Scar is MIA, madenod posts and plays on the other clan server and cybo is gone, as well as everyone else on this thread.

What can I say other then that?

Well I dont want to but am drifting away as most of the friends I made here have already left. Scar, RA, Kalony, Kalem, elsip...god, all the others I dont remember right now this instant but have made this place and Arrakis such a good place to be. Seems I am one of the last few veterans left.

Ill hold on as long as I can but I fear I cant keep it up unless there are people here to make it worthwhile :'(.

Please don`t leave me now!!!

Hehe I`m back from the gates of Babylon,were I have dwelled too long.I will try to get online much more. I have to learn  the game all over again tho heheh.

Been busy with work and stuff. I GOT married this weekend, and good old viking marrige nearly. My little girl has occupied very much of my time,but winter is closing in so time to play and drink tea,hehe.

cybo

Hey guys, sorry for going awol for so long. been out of town for a while visiting relatives and going to a Van Halen concert. Also My 7300 vid card toasted on me, I really wanted to get that 8800gtx but just couldn't afford it so I went with this one http://www.newegg.com/product/product.asp?item=N82E16814130062

Here's the one I had that bit the dust,compare the specs on both I think it's a nice upgrade.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814141029

It should smoke the one I had anyway,none of that turbo cashe crap. I'll get it thursday, put my good mboard back in,and WILL be playing BF2 around sunday i would guess. right now i'm using my other asus

with intergrated graphics. I should be able to play it on high sets also by the specs of this card i'm getting. So when I get back into it, be gentle cause i'm rusty as all hell.  :)

Holy sh*t!!  this video card kicks all sorts of ass. For the first time ever I can play BF2 on all high setts, for hours without a hickup. I cannot get over how great it looks now, just frickin amazing. Again it's this one http://www.newegg.com/product/product.asp?item=N82E16814130062

It has 24/7 free tech support with it, even if you call them at 3 a.m. they help you. I priced it at Nvidia for around $190.00 I bought this from good ole Newegg.com for 89 with a 15 buck rebabte I will basically get a 15 dollar check in the mial from Newegg. I know the 8800 series are greater, but this damn thing is no slouch at all...I cannot stress enough how good this card is. Best bang for the buck I have ever come across yet in cards. And the way I played BF2 on all high setts was using the high quality setting not the high performance one. AL I can say is it's a steal for $89.00. take a good look at those picks of it on that link. Toms Hardware highly recommended it also. Also has SLi ready so when I get a duel card board i'm gettting another one of these. Sorry if this should be in the hardware thread but I just had to tell how it played intense graghic games so damn good.

I'll be playing online pretty damn soon.

• 2 weeks later...

Heyo soldiers :D Where ya'all at these days? We need you guys to push forward on these co-ordinates dammit!!! (BOOM) someone C4rd our fa2k command centre thats why some of us arn't here lol, I'm joking.

Anyway I still read this thread and the emp threads as I did try to call kindjal over with no luck. ;)

By the way do any of you agree with me that the L85A1 can kill with one shot on the head from single fire?

It's true we really can kill with a head shot on single mode. Ask anyone vards, karmas or lycan.

One thing that really annoys me is even on single shot mode it's not accurate coz nearly the whole clip missed my target who was on a roof top. I reported this on ts and greeny agreed that it works once and then it skrews up the next time. >:(

Damn. I just got all the patches etc. and now I have lag then smooth ass playing then lag all on lowest setts with a 7600GT. WTF? any idea's? i'm open to all and any at this point.

Also, since I see Mad on a bit.....Mad I just found the XCU site and just did a topic in the general forumsI need some help gettting back in with the gang basically. I hope they respond to it.

Hey scar. Missed you and the old times we used to have looking for servers to terrorise late at night (my night anyway!).

I mostly dont touch my computer at all right now cos of life. Still do read forums once a week/2 weeks.

Keep playing and Ill join you guys asap.

U have less and less desire to post on this forum now, which I think is a shame. I get the feeling it will be time to say adios soon.

think its the dam age again. am not a buzy person at all but cant playe games any more..

its strange but i don't last more than 5 min in any game. then my head start to acts weird...

is there a time or an age when people just stop playing video games?.

i see the end of my gaming ability really near.