Desktop Pics

Andrew

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

It's not that hard guys. And most old people here know where I life anyway.

I'll give you a hint. The picture shows the old (from 1901 to 1982) main building and departure docks of the HAL, roughly translated this is the Holland America Line which had it's main port in something called Hotel New York at present.

Next to it is the main anker for US NAVY carriers when they stop for a few days usually.

On the other side of the water you can clearly distinguish the Euromast which was created in 1960 for a event called The Floriade. (google it)

A couple of other architectural buildings can be seen including a justice building which is part of the International War Tribunal located just 2 cities more North.

Just on the left of the picture (not visible) is one the first academical hospitals in Europe which is building a computer cluster grid to calculate some heavy DNA stuff or something. gryphon actually knows the persones in controle of the design and role-out of the cluster. To be more precise, gryphon is in the same building as part of the current test cluster parts are being developed.

Last clues, the partner cities are Oslo, Gdansk, Durban (South Africa) and Dresden.

:)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ok, in this image, you may notice a difference with stocks all over the desktop. But its great to keep track of my portfolio. Damn CNQ we lost 20% in :( If it were not for that we'd be in the top 20% percentile instead of the 40% precentile rank compared to 600 people total.

desktop8ga.th.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

I put the desktop as a tab, next to quick launch on my toolbar, and then disable icons on the desktop = ultimate uncluttered goodness.  ;)

*edit to be fair, here's my desktop *attached*

**edit: yes, I'm a minimalist  :P

[attachment deleted by Gobalopper]