Spider Man 2

Andrew

Better then the first, and quite exceptional.

Then again I'm a pretty big fan of Sam Raimi's flicks anyway. Unlike the first film, he definately steared further away from the generic "Hollywood" directing style and heavily used his own style in this one. It's a very Raimi flick.

And anything with Bruce Campbell is more then worth it (although I've heard some seriously bad reports about "Bubba-Ho-Tep")

I liked and didn't like the first one.  I didn't like that they changed the spider from radioactive to genetically altered.  Sure, it may not be scientific, but it just seems wrong now...

I did like the quarrels the elder Osbourne had with his alter-ego, portrayed by his own mask.  I think those parts were well-done.

My friend saw it today... or was it yesterday?  Man, my memory sucks ass.  Anyway, he thought it was very good, and he's always been a Spidey-nut.  I always liked Batman better myself.

I loved it.  Fantastic movie.  I thought the first was ok, nothing great, but this one jsut blew me away.

Next Week Arthur (soo the Restitutor Orbis thread) and then The Bourne Supremacy!

Yeah they had to change some things, but I am not quite sure about the whole laser thing.

With the web cartradiges, they made it that he is bitten by a genetically modified spider and not a radio active one!

Yeah they had to change some things, but I am not quite sure about the whole laser thing.

With the web cartradiges, they made it that he is bitten by a genetically modified spider and not a radio active one!

ahh genetic spider instead of radioactive....i get it now.

Yeah Raini felt that it wudnt work with a radio active spider!

i see.... its true that the radiation would probably kill a spider before it could bite anyone anyway heheh.... but the radiation would help explain why the spider DNA meshed with Peter's... the radiation would cause damage and allow for the spider DNA to somehow get worked in as the Genomic DNA repaired itself.

i see.... its true that the radiation would probably kill a spider before it could bite anyone anyway heheh.... but the radiation would help explain why the spider DNA meshed with Peter's... the radiation would cause damage and allow for the spider DNA to somehow get worked in as the Genomic DNA repaired itself.

What the heck?

It was totally action orientated...

and the story was serious??

it was written by Al Gough and Miles Millar for **** sake, too much Mary Jane and Peter for my liking...

[hide]the whole losing his power.....been done by those writers before :/ so lame [/hide]

i didnt say it was the best story ever written but it didnt' seem like it was based on the action as much this time compared to the first

[hide]i mean the whole MJ love thing just went on and on about whether he loved her and all that crap.  i didnt understand the loosing the powers thing... i think they were trying to say that he was loosing his powers because he was too focused on other stuff but w/e... didnt' really make much sense... that his webbing came off and on. there wasnt much explanation except for the doctors diagnosis that it was "all in his head"[/hide]

the whole mary jane thing is straight from teh comics/cartoon and I don't recall doc oc shooting lasers from his tenticles or the controlling him, but I liked the twist.

I liked this one but the whole fore-shadowing of the green goblin coming backed was lame, I want to see the best I mean the best super-villian in spiderman to come to the 'silver screen' . . .

venom ;D! and it's true that he is the best and he can be easily be put in the third (mary janes ex-fiance is an astronaut so yeah the whole trip thing can be added easily)

where venom goes, carnage follows. ;) it'd be a given he'd be in the next one or the same one and shocker blows, electro does rock but his costume was lame and the redguy(forgot his name) is cool too but captain america and captain britain rock his socks! ;D

there is still time for them to have other villains..... arent they planning on making 10 movies ( i really doubt they will but you never know).  at least not 10 with the same actors all the way through, the actress who plays MJ is quitting after the third isn't she? and tobey has not decided.