Spider Man 2

Andrew

Seriously, Spiderman 2 rocks. There are so many mad scenes. When Doc Ock takes off the sunnies, using the tentacles. Whenever Doc Ock walks around, using the tentacles. When the Doc throws people at spiderman, also using the tentacles. Hmmm... Does anyone else see a common theme in all of those points? The tentacles rock

I saw it Friday night.....

It was super!

And there will most likely be a Spiderman 3 from the looks of it. It was very well done and it was action packed. Great movie! Gonna go see it again...

BIG SPOILER! Dont read if you havent seen it yet, It WILL take away from the movie....

[hide]

Man, I thought Doc Ock had control of those arms....always seemed like that in the cartoons...sorta weird.....

And I dident get why he was losing his powers.......its not like a magic thing....shouldent wear off and on like that.....its a spider bite that made his cells mutate....shouldent be like..o u got too much stress sorry spidey but your powers are gonna take a break.....not to mention that if he fell from that high up as many times as he did he would be dead...

Man was I happy to see that he got together with Mary Jane at the end. I was so pissed off from the first one. The entire movie he is saying how much he loves her and wants her so much. And when it comes to her saying she loves him he turns her down......

Some useless facts:

According to http://movieweb.com/movies/box_office/alltime.php Spider-Man is the sixth highest grossing movie ever made, with $407 681 000 (US) to its name. Up until yesterday (July 15), Spider-Man 2 has already made $272 665 000, placing it (so far) at number 24. I don't know if this page includes world wide grossings or just those of the US. But still, pretty impressive.   

only thing that made me ROFL was

[hide] when spidey have just stopped the train and Otto wants to get him, this guy says, "you'll have to go through me first" [/hide]

but great movie, hope the 7 rest will be as good as the two first.

you're right that was funny,

the one I mentioned just gave me a kick because it sucked so much, I was watching the movie with my brother and when the above was said we looked at eachother and cracked, no body else in the cinema was laughing though.

But you just have to expect such bits from all these superhero movies.

The part that was painful (and not funny at all) for me was the one in which Peter's aunt starts explaining why people need heros - THAT was corny.

I saw the movie a week or so ago, I liked it. I got a free poster, too :)

And the only complaint I have is about the guy who did the (Dutch) subtitles; he translated chore as core (when Doc Ock is building his Fusion Reactor Mk. II).