Is this guy serious??

prorubik

Is this guy a 4 year old little girl?

http://www.dune2k.com/forum/index.php?topic=14197.0

There's no need to quote someone else in that way.. I need not explain why - it simply is obvious to anyone with the right frame of mind.

I feel as though I really have to point this out.. because:

1) this guy needs to grow up.

2) his posts irritate me.

P.S. and I am not TMA-1 .. nor do I know him, or have ever spoken to him.

end of story.

Gunwounds and TMA and several others have gone hand in hand in the PRP boards for some time, so it's really a symbol of gunwounds being right. I personally don't mind it.

Oh and welcome to the forum!

Is this guy a 4 year old little girl?

http://www.dune2k.com/forum/index.php?topic=14197.0

There's no need to quote someone else in that way.. I need not explain why - it simply is obvious to anyone with the right frame of mind.

I feel as though I really have to point this out.. because:

1) this guy needs to grow up.

2) his posts irritate me.

P.S. and I am not TMA-1 .. nor do I know him, or have ever spoken to him.

end of story.

Accepting such people as Gunwounds is one of arts you can learn here. Welcome...

argh, see? these kinds of posts only make people IM me more about silly stuff.lol I have had to delete many messages in the IM box because of it. I mean it isnt a big deal but it is a bit annoying after awhile.

I posted that post about gunwounds awhile back because he posted something that impressed me. God only knows why it did.lol  It was posted almost a year ago though, so the fact that he went back about 4 pages to specifically look for a quote that would make me look weird is kinda creepy, almost stalking in my opinion. Gunwounds is weird for one reason, that he appears reasonable at one time, then can do stuff like that.

You sure you dont know anything about me  man? it just seems a bit weird you posted this again, reviving the whole thing. I somehow insulted gunwounds because I said he did not know a thing about how poverty feels, yet he was so quick to judge the poor. he didnt like that and well, you see the results now. He has an obscure quote that was posted almost a year ago just to try and make me look weird. Then I said I didnt post it, as I dont keep track of a sentance I said almost a year ago.lol he said I lied and wished for an apology. As mahdi said, I didnt force him, nobody is, to delete that part of his signature, it would just be nice of him to take it off as it has created a little annoyance for me.

good gravy, gunwounds needs to grow up.lol

well in my personal opinion, i think that all of u should just drop it because its going to start another nav war, really why would any of us care about two other people arguing let them solve the problem, and if they dont come to some sort of solution then we know that there both immature or weird, or whatever, my solution. shake hands and go seperate ways. :-

hmm I didnt start the thread if you remember.lol

I am not rallying people against gunwounds, just trying to explain the situation that somebody posted. I have asked nicely for gunwounds to remove the sig for reasons I stated above. frankly, if you dont know the situation it is kinda hard to take a stance for or against it guys. thanks for the defense though for those who did do that. :)

yer, what the hell - if you have a problem with gunwounds, why don't you just tell him, instead of ralling people against him...

Please... someone lock this thread, its gone on long enough.

This is a way of telling him...

I did find it wierd that Gunwounds had to edit the posts and then become so proud of them, but whatever...

drop it i am going to start defending guns in this situation if u guys just plz stop the nonsense, if he wants to have the wrong doings that you did tma on his tag then let him who cares. you letting it bother u to much, and for everyone else stay out of it, we dont need anymore gasoline to put on the fire

I wouldn't mind him doing it, but he made a thead linking everyone to the original post so that they could see that he was telling the truth, but then it turned out that he was lying and had edited the original post, so no, I won't let it go. :P