Whats the most famous Hark plan now

DaRk3KiNG

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

the best hark plan is the only hark plan, if u use the hark plan me, brennq and jeff use then u will most likely own anyother hark, i cannot tell u which hark plan that is because then jeff and brennq would hunt me down and u know the rest.

basically the hark plan is this....

make a shitload of infantry, sard, and buzz..... if your enemy is weak at first.. rush the hell out of them and their spice...

but if they have a nice army too.. then take your units and occupy strategic infantry rock or clog your base's entrances with them....

now that your base/infantry rock

• 1 month later...

basically the hark plan is this....

make a shitload of infantry, sard, and buzz..... if your enemy is weak at first.. rush the hell out of them and their spice...

but if they have a nice army too.. then take your units and occupy strategic infantry rock or clog your base's entrances with them....

now that your base/infantry rock

• 2 weeks later...

assult tanks,flame and missle all rush

Sometimes assult tanks rush good against other houses,(when ur buzz with infantry beat opposite units almost) but the tank has fatel weaknees. I think when playing many Buzz with some ink or missile tank better. COZ Assult tanks weak against infantry, Many elite players make lots of infantry(like fedaykin or sard). Then assult get to be trash against inf with vehicle units.

Yes they can; very, very easily.

If you move them inch by inch they stay totally invisible.

Yes, and when they move even an inch in the range of the sardaukar or the sniper guarding the perimeter. You know what would happen.

Yes, I do.

They'd stay totally invisible and walk right past the sniper and or sardaukar. An inch is a fucking huge amount of space...

I can only assume you don't know what you're talking about and have never even tried it.