Astrological Characteristics Study

Atomic Mitten

Hi Navaros I think your confusing things a little, I am not intersated in Horoscopes which like you say are BS. If you read my post, it says Astrological Characteristics !

Which is a totally diferent ballgame !

By the way the Greeks invented Astrology and Mathematics so if it's endured several centuries it can't be all wrong !

A.M.

p.s. wow u are a serious chap arn't You lol :P ;D

To Navaros again, You must be an Aquarian ! or maybe a Scorpio that's their normal reaction.

A.M.

p.s. I could also predict your future, your going to be awfully lonely when your older. lol

no, i am not any of those signs. but what the heck? why don't you keep on guessing - if you make enough guesses, you're bound to be right about something eventually! and to boot, that is *exactly* what astrologers do! LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL so you're well on you're way to becoming one!

i have a prediction for you as well, and any other people guillable/stupid/kooky/ignorant/mentally underdeveloped enough to believe in horoscopes or Astrology: your life will be controlled by others who are not as dumb as you. you will spend your entire existence on this planet being nothing more than a pawn for "The Man"!

Someone needs to let people alone for a bit... Just because you don't believe in something doesn't mean you have to rubbish it at every oppertunity.

And, just out of curiosity, when is your birthday Nav? Just to see if he was correct. Does anyone know Nav's birthday?

Navaros !

Strange but as I was reading the posts My firewall intercepted a port scan attack from Toronto ?

I must admit trying to guess your Star sign isn't that easy, as you have so many different Character traits.

Maybe your a Cancerian or Aries, but whatever you are you bite very easily, if you were a fish I would have you hooked in less time than it takes to ally in a wol game. lol

Were you always so serious ?

Wow you must live on adrenalin, ever tryed chopping trees or something, it might help you relax !

I'm surprised that your even bothering to answer by posting if it's all Quote "BS".

A:m.

;)

horoscopes and Astrology is all a bunch of BS hogwash

if you wanna read something that will actually help your life, pick up a Bible

*i* could predict any of your futures just as well if not better than any Astrologer ROFL

You complain of others spamming your threads, and yet you waste your time and post per day finger-blabbing in here...

Although I do agree with you, one shouldn't look to the stars but to the Keeper of the stars for life guidance, but that is another thread ... please stay on topic or out of the thread.

horoscopes and Astrology is all a bunch of BS hogwash

if you wanna read something that will actually help your life, pick up a Bible

*i* could predict any of your futures just as well if not better than any Astrologer ROFL

You complain of others spamming your threads, and yet you waste your time and post per day finger-blabbing in here...

Although I do agree with you, one shouldn't look to the stars but to the Keeper of the stars for life guidance, but that is another thread ... please stay on topic or out of the thread.

exscuse me? all my comments in this thread are on-topic! (except for this one post which i have to make to respond to your spam)

i bet Nyar put you up to spamming everywhere to flame just as he does, but you djcid, should keep *YOUR* flaming offtopic spam out of this thread.

I would like to ask the members of the forum if they would help me with a study, I am doing ?

Would the forum members please post which Astrological birthsign they are ?

I.E. Aries, Gemini e.t.c.

This would really help me with my research !

Thanks

A.M. :)

Nav I guess you forgot to read A.M.s original post ... He asked your birthsign, not your personal feelings on the subject. ::)

How did you know Nyar was behind all of this? :O Who let the cat out of the bag?! ::)

btw- learn how to manage quotes, there is no need to quote the person above you, it just looks tacky.

So Atomic are you compiling this for a school project or just for fun? Will we get to see your finished research?

Well up to now only 42 have bothered replying out of 341 viewers,so I need some more people to tell me what birth signs they are.

I am trying to compile a serious study, I apreciate that many people think Astology is Rubbish but I would still like to be able to work out a mean average stat, etc.

I have noted though that certain signs occur more than others.

Well please keep replying and if you havn't already done so please feel free to post.

It's not as if your giving away any real secret, now is it ?

I'm not asking for exact dates or anything like addresses so come on guys ! help me out here.

;)

As for viewers A.M., that is not the amount of different people that have viewed it but the number of times it was viewed. If I were to press refresh a hundred times, it would count them as views. (thus +100 more views)

Although I am sure you knew that. :)