old clans

Ah yea phew, boy that musta have irritated the hell outta FEW muhahahaha

It wasnt anything serious, just to nag them FEW noobz lol j/k

SKUM still exists as on today in both emperor and generals, and we still kick asss.. well my members anyway, i cant get online for a while, but when i get back Im gonna kick some major ass again (if im not too rusty and get killed by the first no0b i play against lol)

• 3 weeks later...

well guys if you know me u know i was in the most plan then most changed my nick and changed my clan every otherday. so here they are

HITMEN

BUM

SKUM

SKUM2

PHEW

BONES

FEW jr

ATRS

G.O.D

KMK

well i got more but i cant think of them >:( so let me think some more and i will post more later guys

I also remembered anklbiter8 and jager40's clan,Orlox 7[thanks for reminding me anklbiter8].I played them once and I also remembered AWP created by Sardaukar Elite aka Seal89999[i was kicked out of AWP after quarelling with him]

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LONG TIME FRIENDS :'(:)

h3y ppl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh jesus i was traveling and have 2 days that i back (oh english ;D) oh my good i dont have words to transmit my emotion :)

i hope that in next week i back to play and see you all again here and in EBFD :)

ok lets reply .....

RAPTOR

SKUM

ENDO

SOW

ATRS

CHROAM

STOEM

PIG

D3MON

ROTA

FEW

BOP

GOD

ERT

lots...

well i BRB ;)

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LONG TIME FRIENDS :'(:)

h3y ppl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh jesus i was traveling and have 2 days that i back (oh english ;D) oh my good i dont have words to transmit my emotion :)

i hope that in next week i back to play and see you all again here and in EBFD :)

ok lets reply .....

RAPTOR

SKUM

ENDO

SOW

ATRS

CHROAM

STOEM

PIG

D3MON

ROTA

FEW

BOP

GOD

ERT

lots...

well i BRB ;)

Yooo zoom

nice to c u comming back m8 ;D

Woo still lots of people left here on the site and in emperor, and i see there's a ladder again, nice work.

Well im still having fun with generals, after the last patch it became a lot more fun to play so ill be sticking to that.

How is everyone here?? and my old clanmates??

ahyeah and on the subject: IFP and D3m0n