*Tournament*

instead of all you guys just saying "_________" beat me, I beat "__________" why don't you do as i have done many times on these boards, and post detailed accounts of everything that happened in the game and how exactly the games were won and lost. the more details, the better.

Its because as sloppy of a player as I am nobody really wants to know. Plus not that I would have an edge over somebody else but I wouldn't want to give out too much info in a tournament. When I lose in the next round I'll give you all the info you want. ;D

instead of all you guys just saying "_________" beat me, I beat "__________" why don't you do as i have done many times on these boards, and post detailed accounts of everything that happened in the game and how exactly the games were won and lost. the more details, the better.

Because it's considered bragging and will only result in flamewars.

Because it's considered bragging and will only result in flamewars.

it's not bragging. it can actually be an educational experience and aside from that, it's the meat & potatoes of what an "Emperor Board" should be about: discussing what happened exactly in Emperor games

USA I haven't been able to see Firesnake AKA from online :'(

I have no idea what you wrote so I ran it thru a spell checker. I'm not sure if you were trying to do leet or if you were punching the keyboard with your face to type, at least it makes a little more sense now...

yoyoyo, srry long time that i visited this forum because of warcraft3 and coming frozen throne but i'm able to kick asses in this tournament ;D

2 the one that plays vs me :

today, tommorow or monday in the evening between 21:00 and 23:00

(GMT+1 here)

l8er,

schorp

there ain't no Voting about Vilgent.

Vilgent ducked me during the agreed-upon time frame which was clearly specified in the Rules of this Tournament. i was eager to thrash him, DukeLeto knows that, Vilgent knows that, i know that. yet Vilgent *CHOSE* to duck me, using the stall-tactic "exscuse": "my comp is busted" even tho during all the time of his "comp being busted" he still was on fed2k for several hours per day. ::)

Vilgent failed to meet his obligations as a participant in this Tournament, therefore he was disqualified. End of Story.