good players?

Darkrul3r

It sucks.

You won't go 5 minutes without 1 bug.

Believe me I've tried it.

Its sad how some good empy players play Genrals and uninstall Emp an then see Generals is a sucky game and go back to Emperor..only to find that either the disk is broken,thrown away,etc. :'( :'( :'(

EA ARE TOTAL MOFO BASTARDS!

Gob, sorry about yelling like this,its just really sad.

I still play... oh you said good didnt you... :( ;)

Why only yesterday I played a game allied with DJ... and DJ was so entertained by his EITSs that he completely forgot about his entire base, army etc and subsequently got killed.... silly DJ :P.

i doubt i am hardly qualified as even decent... but I have been lost in the world of lightwave 7.0 making 3d movies and 3d pics for weeks... soon I will have photoshop on my computer and then I may not even visit this site as often as I do :'(

i can't help it.. I'M ADDICTED!!

Hello ppl.

I used to play EBFD loads when it was released - i thought the game was fantastic in every way.. still do. The monthly tourney ladder was kind of exciting and with so many excellent players (d3kdragon, cerberus, acelethal, to name a few) - it was a challenge to get into the top 10 each month.

I've only stopped playing because all the good players had left and WW stopped supporting the game. So I moved over to WC3 with some friends and had some fun. I also tried Generals... which I thought was a pile of cr**! (I refunded Generals the day after I bought it).

Im thinking of reinstalling Emp as its still the best RTS ever made IMO. Its good to see some of you peeps trying to hold onto the game and attract more players. Its a shame WW didn't market it properly.. such a waste of an excellent game.

Ok, enough of the appraisals for the game.

Can someone tell me how many ppl still play this game? Is the monthly tourny ladder still happening? If anyone is up for some games, let me know and we can arrange to meet for some custom matches (1v1 or 2v2).

I should be reinstalling good 'ole Win98 on my system which should be able to handle Emp better than the existing Win2K installation on my ancient pc.

looking forward to playing again :)

Hello ppl.

I used to play EBFD loads when it was released - i thought the game was fantastic in every way.. still do. The monthly tourney ladder was kind of exciting and with so many excellent players (d3kdragon, cerberus, acelethal, to name a few) - it was a challenge to get into the top 10 each month.

I've only stopped playing because all the good players had left and WW stopped supporting the game. So I moved over to WC3 with some friends and had some fun. I also tried Generals... which I thought was a pile of cr**! (I refunded Generals the day after I bought it).

Im thinking of reinstalling Emp as its still the best RTS ever made IMO. Its good to see some of you peeps trying to hold onto the game and attract more players. Its a shame WW didn't market it properly.. such a waste of an excellent game.

Ok, enough of the appraisals for the game.

Can someone tell me how many ppl still play this game? Is the monthly tourny ladder still happening? If anyone is up for some games, let me know and we can arrange to meet for some custom matches (1v1 or 2v2).

I should be reinstalling good 'ole Win98 on my system which should be able to handle Emp better than the existing Win2K installation on my ancient pc.

looking forward to playing again :)

Well, sorry to say, but Ladders and Clans are down(Ladders MAYBE not permanentley)but the clans are done for.

Just as well, anyway, because all people were doing were using multiple nicks to get their Clan to the very top.

It got very boring after a while, unexperienced multi-nickers at the top and the good players and non-multi nickers at the bottom.

But don't give up!

There are still alot of good players left!

Like Ken,Appolyon,DJCid,DukeLeto,Rigel666,Slaphapy, and Darkrul3r!

Thats six people already! It seems alot, too.

But alot of emperor players have stopped posting on this board, or havent posted at all,like emprworm,Thoxen(I heard that he died in a car crash, is this true?),sarbaukar,HarkDawg(I'm not sure, has he stopped posting or not? ???), and some others, so don't give up!