I'm Newb, but i'd like to try

I'm sort of a newb i guess. I've never really played on the net yet, since i'm deadset on finishing the game with ordos, maybe sumtime this week i could setup a game and test out my skills. And Maybe I can play with sum1 WITHOUT using FairLight's Money Trainer..LOL

Also, i might like to review sum strats?

You can look in the strategy forums for strategies. But finally you learn the most by just playing. You will lose many times. But with each time you will grow stronger. Until your array of winnings...

eagle don't listen to navaros (online name = cyrenius) he'll play the not experienced players around here or else normal players with an good allie.

he plays to win, not to learn and become even better to win more (stupid eh?)

btw. TCF is his clan it stands for the cyrenius family, argh i don't want to say THAT again :'(

turn around and run away as fast as you can this land in infested ;D with nothing but a bunch of ppl that feel like beating a dead horse ;D

na just kidding we have a few idiots that have wondered away from their village, thats all ;D The game is really good but to agree with Navs point on your first online game... dont use any startiges the campigen mode taught you or you will get massacered ;D i was supprised at the level of skill there was when i came to online play (and i thought i was good killing the comps ass on hard) but there is a whole nuther level of experiance online.  I've still yet to match them but pratice and you'll get it.  ;D

• 3 years later...

yes what is this story with posting old stuff..i was going to reply to another post like this but

i saw the date at last min befor i make a jok of my self,,,,

u guys have nothing more to say ha?? just reposting it all over since 2002...  :P

u guys have nothing more to say ha?? just reposting it all over since 2002...  :P

Spicy, you Hamster Brain, He didn't re-post it. He's a newbie who was reading old posts and replied, which bumps the post, not realizing that the original poster is long gone. Hence Nunu's comment. (By the way, that was some funny shit, Nunu,  ;).)

Oh and Spicy, please spare us a three paragraph reply about how we don't understand what you meant in your reply. Thanks.

are u telling me this nob has been reading all postes since the world started and thinking of replying to those olso??? waw that is weeks of reading...and u call me hamster head??

u just dont expect somone who tryes to drink water with a forg..and then u expect me to

just understand that he is simply mad...  :'(

That's right. It's good to be King.  We've all worked very hard this month so why not just call it a Tournament right now?  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

here is another post by him from 2002..just check it down there

do u think he is lost in time???

yes man thats true.. keep reading the front page only of this forum ..and no worry u will find lots of us online to playe with..u dont need him..

what i wanted to say erjin is i didnt expect to see those old postes like one after the other

and i was going to be tricked and reply to them...whitch voddo thought its a dum thing to do

Fuzalert2k  ill play ya a few games 1v1 or whatever. i dont talk trash nor will i insult you. i would make it a fair game making only what i think you might be able to beat until you beat me:)

if you see me online give me a shout. but the best way is take your beating  and listen for any advise.

i know it sucks losing but it wont always be like that.