Sardukar or Fremen???

Aribites

Take damage from the Weirding Module? ::)  Of course the Elite will!  The powerful sound wave is equally good at killing vehicles and infantry.  The Fedaykin's stealth lets him define the time and place of the minibattle between him and the elite.  For the first shot, he could be up on a cliff firing down, so that he's invisible again far before the elite ever gets near him.  Repeat until you have one dead elite. ;)

That is always the desiding factor.  If one side can set the time, place, terms, etc. of a battle, they've practically won it already.  And that's what the Fedaykin does. ;D

Ever tried using elite sards to knife scouts? It's got to be the funniest thing I ever saw. The sard raises the knife and the scout runs away. Then a second later (when the sard does the swoosh), the scout instantly dies several meters away! LOL

Btw, since I had only crushed the filthy Atreides of Caladan the first time I played the Ordos campaign, I just decided yesterday to load a saved game and go for the Harks. Guess what: The Hark stronghold on Arrakis had NO refineries or harvesters. ::) And I was playing a "normal" campaign...

* A pack of minos shoot* then mine like 20 mixed Sardaukar get up there by the mino and kill it, Sardaukar are tough mutha f@#$ers. A pack of minos wuold die in the hands of the Sardaukar. Anyway the mino is a anoying little fly the Sardaukar would be happy to "remove" it.  

Sardaukar will be destroyed by mino's or kobra's, when you have many Sardaukar, there are also many kobra's/mino's...

And a elite if not good vs shielded units...

And Arbites, stop posting if you have no new arguments, and you can't even spell Sardaukar...

I can spell Sardukar, I just couldn't be bothered!!!!!  Anyway, I agree that Sardukar elites are good against everything, and could take on just about anything, including Cobras and Minotourases (which is pretty good for an infantry unit!)

SARDUKAR (elite) RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!