9:30 We went to war

The target was some members of their high command. They didn't say whether or not they actually killed them, or if it turned out that they were the high command. From the looks of Baghdad, I'd have to say they didn't kill anyone all to important....

Lowzeewee sees 150000 american marines ahead of him and takes out his mentos and throws it up into the air....

'Doo doo doo doo, doo-doo, do-Wah!'

It doesn't matter what comes, fresh goes better in life,

with Mentos, fresh and full of life.

Nothing gets to you, staying fresh staying cool,

Fresh goes better, Mentos freshness, fresh goes better

with Mentos, fresh and full of life!

Mentos, the freshmaker!

WHile all the troops are mesmerized by it,lowzeewee calls in an Al-Samud missile strike on the troops

Patience low...the goodies come after the hardwork is done ;)

I heard that Saddam is burning the oilfields, so there will be no 'goodies' Acriku...

Maybe the MOAB is primarily for sucking out air from burning fields ::)

My fellow citizens, at this hour American and coalition forces are in the early stages of military operations to disarm Iraq, to free its people and to defend the world from grave danger.

On my orders, coalition forces have begun striking selected targets of military importance to undermine Saddam Hussein (news - web sites)'s ability to wage war. These are opening stages of what will be a broad and concerted campaign.

More than 35 countries are giving crucial support, from the use of naval and air bases, to help with intelligence and logistics, to the deployment of combat units. Every nation in this coalition has chosen to bear the duty and share the honor of serving in our common defense.

To all of the men and women of the United States armed forces now in the Middle East, the peace of a troubled world and the hopes of an oppressed people now depend on you.

That trust is well placed.

The enemies you confront will come to know your skill and bravery. The people you liberate will witness the honorable and decent spirit of the American military.

In this conflict, America faces an enemy who has no regard for conventions of war or rules of morality. Saddam Hussein has placed Iraqi troops and equipment in civilian areas, attempting to use *innocent men, women and children as shields for his own military

Lowzeewee sees 150000 american marines ahead of him and takes out his mentos and throws it up into the air....

'Doo doo doo doo, doo-doo, do-Wah!'

It doesn't matter what comes, fresh goes better in life,

Nothing gets to you, staying fresh staying cool,

Fresh goes better, Mentos freshness, fresh goes better

with Mentos, fresh and full of life!

Mentos, the freshmaker!

WHile all the troops are mesmerized by it,lowzeewee calls in an Al-Samud missile strike on the troops

Lol, they won't hit:

http://www.msnbc.com/news/870749.asp

ATTACK ON U.S. FORCES

Iraq

US Marines crossed the border. Reported two Iraqi armored personell carriers destroyed. Since 18:50 CET there is a massive artillery fire for their support. Third wave of bombing on way. Looks like the action has really begun...

I saw the start live.

About half an hour after the deadline you could hear an Imam calling morning prayer. A couple of minutes later the air raid sirens started and then the AA guns opened up. That lasted for about 5 minutes. There was no blackout and you could see people going to work whilst the shooting was happening.

The sun came up just after the shooting finished which brought back memories for me.