Tiberium Sun

TMA_1

I have posted this before and probably others, but I loved this game. I am not a huge fan of RTS as you guys might know, but I thought this game required the most for the player. Tactics were important for the game and they always lasted longer than other westwood rts games online and offline. I thought that the graphics were really neat and I loved the mood and color of the game. The movies sucked in my opinion, they were rather boring. The story wasent altra awesome either, but the gameplay was great in my opinion.

Tib Sun and Fire storm kick ass lol

i love em

I play F storm alot online as ALGORE1 hehehe

i play GDI. I love Juggernaughts, orca bombers, Titans, Wolverians, Firestorm walls. awsome lol. its better than RA2 and generals :)

anyone wana play?

Pff Nod? who needs nod? bunch of terrorists who's only goal is to caus caos and destruction.

Peace,FREEDOM, Justice

pff tick tanks fall to Titans like moths fall to cheese.

in other words.

the worst GDI player can own the best nod player :)

mahahahaha

there i said it.

*Runs froms flames singing long live GDI, Long live GDI.......*

Are any of you guys good modders? me and some friends are going to make a mod for Generals that is sort of based on Tiberian Sun, but none of us are very good modders yet...

please post here if you are interested in learning more.

INFIDELS!!!!!

Where are my NOD brothers?

I love The Brotherhood of Nod. Always play as them.

IN THE NAME OF KANE!!!!!!!!!!!

Here's one NOD brother for sure ;)

KANE LIVES IN DEATH!

PEACE THROUGH POWER!

Well you know Nod are really better than GDI, in units atleast, well and RED-BLACK colors look much better than dusty yellow :)And NOD girl looks better aswell :)

ex squeeze me?

nod units better? dont make me laugh, The only decent nod units are the Tic tank and artilery, everything else is light enough to fall to a titan.

not to mention that nod superweapons suck ass, Hell Firstorm walls completly elimiate the threat from then.

Ion cannons are un stopable,

not to mention those cool drop pods, Distrupters, Titans, Mamoth II,

nod units better? dont makem me laugh

And i didnt even mention GDI's superier Airforce

You see Ex, there's the best tactic and that tactic contains the most preferable units for it. I personaly won all battles with hit&run, and all NOD units are PERFECT for hit and run. Besides GDI Ion cannon can hit only a single target while the nuke damages the whole base. I don't even mention the stealth generators and laser obelisks... NOD are the Ordos of TS. 8)

What I mean is that GDI units are STRONGER but not BETTER...

GDI is like Soviets in RA. Slow juggernauts, just their view is else. But Nods... That's a game! Infantry is usable even on highest techlevels. What strategy is better? Sub APC raid with cyborgs? Or artillery assault with tanks? And not saying about superweapons. That ion cannon is nice. But then throw a CHEM MISSILE!

KANE LIVES IN DEATH!

PEACE THROUGH POWER!!!!!

NOD RULES!!!

KANE LIVES IN DEATH!

And as for the airforce, the Orca Bombers are nice, but Banshees rule.

and then there are Cyborg Commandos and Reapers, both of which just kick ass!

huh? banshees? those little things? paaaa leeeeeseeee.....

takes 5 passes to take out a titan, and thats if there is no aa in the area, cause if there is that thing falls like a brick.

GDI's the way to go!

long live dropods, i love those things

In the name of Kane - Kane lives in death!

From the official website:

THE SPIRIT HAND OF KANE OPENS TO ALL

The Global Defense Initiative must be recognized for what it is -- whore to the western world -- corporate slave to the elite wealth of nations.

We are the abandoned. We are the destitute. We are the angry.

We have risen up, and will rise up again to unite our global Brotherhood. We believe the lowest among us will inherit the planet.

Brotherhood, Unity, Peace!

nodlogo.jpg

Thats why titans atack in packs mahaha, it takes a few shots for the tick tanks to nock out a titan, but only 2 from 4 titans I think(not sure) thats why i foucus there atacks on each tick tank, and wipe da floor with em, mahhaaha

By the way, Ex, you DO know that you're supposed to deploy your Tick Tanks, right? That's really bad news for your Titans! ;)

Actually, Tick Tanks have the same amount of HP both deployed and undeployed: 350. (Titan is 400.) Only the armor changes, and I believe the Titan shot does the same amount of damage to both types of armor. ;)