Tiberium Sun

TMA_1

• 2 weeks later...

Btw, in Tiberian sun, the building pictures kinda stink right? In C&C they were like this, kinda bad. In red alert they got us realy good pictures, as did they in C&C95 and RA2. But in tibsun we also get these bad building pics, how come? on the screenshots on the back of my cd case i see in that beta version that they have pretty building pics, computer rendered buildings pics. Why did they fuck em up so much in the final release.... and isn't there a mod or something to replace the old ones with cool new ones?

To advertise,they have to do LOTS of rendering to attract gamers to buy them,common sense? ::)

I dont notice any uginess strangely....just that in one-player skirmish,when i choose green or any dark color,it stinks up the buildings,make them weirdly colored........green and grey :(