Tiberium Sun

TMA_1

Pff Nod? who needs nod? bunch of terrorists who's only goal is to caus caos and destruction.

Peace,FREEDOM, Justice

pff tick tanks fall to Titans like moths fall to cheese.

in other words.

the worst GDI player can own the best nod player :)

mahahahaha

there i said it.

*Runs froms flames singing long live GDI, Long live GDI.......*

You must be that worst GDI player. You wanna a game. I will prove to you that NOD owns all over GDI. You will see the true power of the Brotherhood. LOL if i had to take orders from Gen.Solomon i would through myself onto a patch of tiberian. "GOD DAMMIT"........vilgent knows what im talking about. NOD want only peace , GDI wants to control the world.

Also Ex I dont see many GDI fans here.........where are you guys...........common come out...

o yeah i forgot there arnt that many. Most people see the true power and cause behind the brotherhood. Look for yourself. There are more people that support nod than gdi. So gdi might have more sher power than nod but nod uses stratigie and stealth to destroy its enemys. They are just as deadly if not more. Lets put it this way. GDI are like the Harkonnen, they rely on power only, no strat. Nod are like The Atreides not the most powerful by far but if used correctly and the way intended they will demolish harkonnen.

IN THE NAME OF KANE!!!!!!!

PEACE THROUGH POWER!!!!

Thank you all my brothers for rising up and showing yourselfs.

ONE VISION ONE PURPOSE

Shigga what? there arnt many GDI lovers becouse there arnt man tib sun players, only the few noobs that play, play as NOD becouse they dont know the true power of GDI.

Yea Subteranian Tactics those work up untill the pouint whare i wall my MCV up and build a Mobile Scanner. Then send all you got, cause i will be waiting for you :)

Orca Bombers can bomb any nod base back to the stone age, put some distrupters at KEY locatations and nod is no longer a threat...

I can bash people to :)

omg, i always rejected the game, pissed and spit on it, crushed it with a hammer, you get my point...

And now... what am I doing? I'm playing it! omg i'm soooo stupid, playing a game i always declared less than worthless. And even worse, i'm intensely enjoying it! AAARGH what's happening, the virus has caught me. Now 3 years after it's release, i play this game that had already bad graphix when it was released and i just enjoy it.

Now serious, yeah i like the game now. I love the cutscenes with all the great actors. played my first mplayer game... strangely i won. The other plainly sucked i guess. he constantly tried to bomb me with his orca's, but my hover mlrs's kinda ate them for breakfast, even though i did lose a few buildings a couple of times

Shigga what? there arnt many GDI lovers becouse there arnt man tib sun players, only the few noobs that play, play as NOD becouse they dont know the true power of GDI.

Yea Subteranian Tactics those work up untill the pouint whare i wall my MCV up and build a Mobile Scanner. Then send all you got, cause i will be waiting for you :)

Orca Bombers can bomb any nod base back to the stone age, put some distrupters at KEY locatations and nod is no longer a threat...

I can bash people to :)

Anytime you want a game Ex. You can get the best GDI player that you know and I get one of my fellow brothers and we will see what team wins. Ofcourse if you wanted a 1vs1 im all for that too. The true power of GDI..... :P boy that sure sounds like what i said about nod now dosent it.

Ex, the point of subterranean units is that whether or not you detect them, they are still invulnerable until they surface. That and the fact that they don't have any problems with any terrain, because they go under it.

Of course a firestorm could kill all my air units if I send them over it, but what kind of idiot sends his Banshees flying over a Firestorm Wall?

Ex, the point of subterranean units is that whether or not you detect them, they are still invulnerable until they surface. That and the fact that they don't have any problems with any terrain, because they go under it.

Of course a firestorm could kill all my air units if I send them over it, but what kind of idiot sends his Banshees flying over a Firestorm Wall?

When you'll put a firestorm fence over whole base, you are free from any air or long-range missile attacks. In my mods also from Hunter-Seeker. But not artillery shells... 8)

That Firestorm of yours won't last forever, you know... and guess what? While it's up, you can't fire back at me either!

And you're forgetting the deadly efficient Nod Stealth Generator! GDI can't kill what GDI can't see. :)

...not to mention we also have Mobile Stealth Generators in the x-pack. Great for hiding a deployed Fist of Nod that churns out reinforcements.

Sub apcs dont bust through concrete buhdy, and against nod i alwas build that, better safe than sorry.

But who should build it under Construction Yard? People always won't do so ;) Just you need luck, but Hunter Seeker hits it mostly.

Perhaps you forget a little thing I like to call....MR Mobile Scanner, Shove that in your stelth tank and smoke it.

Stealth tanks? Who ever uses those? I was talking about stealth GENERATORS. As in the defensive make-your-base-invisible devices. And of course you can bring a Mobile Sensor Array, but a tiny group of Banshees will take it out in one swift airstrike. And then you're blind.

And yes GDI can fire back.

LOL, and how exactly are you supposed to do that? The firestorm stops your weapons just as well as mine. Try it and see.

Besides, that firestorm of yours lasts for, what... 1 minute? Not to mention that surrounding your ENTIRE BASE with firestorm walls is utterly stupid. You'll be wasting huge amounts of money while I'm investing them in my attack forces.

By the way, did I mention Cyborg Reapers? Did you ever see how fast they heal on tiberium?

hehe, I build a mobile EMP canon with a bunch of artillary troops. (from the addon for GDI). EX is right that if you know how to play GDI, they are freaking hard to beat. NOD is cool though as well. A very well rounded game in my opinion.

for the people who cannot get enough of Micheal Biehn, aka McNeill. You can also admire him as corporal Hicks in the movie "Aliens" where he plays the only marine who survives the entire movie, together with a child, a women and an android. He is realy cool in that movie and I recommend it to you anyway, even if you don't know who Michael Biehn is or if you don't like him.