Promoting ure units in 2on2.... some might think of it as lame lol

Harkdawg

Simply one of the allies makes a horde of infantry and send them to the other ally then they break alliance and infantry gets destroyed and u got could have elite minos/feds ... wutever u want...

Lol as i said, some might think of it as lame and not valid tactic, tho ive never considerd any tactic or move or anything in the game lame if its in game.

Some say takeing harvesters with adv carrys is lame, lol deal with it. Some say engineering is soooo gay.....

Its in the game its all valid, ive played agaisnt ppl using drones in the black area, dropping engis through black area... never have i called them cheaters, it might be bug but is there its not a cheat, ive dealt with these things, never complained about them and still i manage to win.

hahahahahaha what a brilliant idea. only prob is, it will bugger you up a lot of you have units near your ally that you forgot about. which is to say, you'd have to be 100% sure you know where everything you have is on the map, otherwise this strat will result in your self-destruction. overall though, it's a genius strat.

though harv stealing and engineers are very lame. ya got that right. ppl who need to do that should learn some real skills.

I remember once I had a QM on Canyon Channel, I was in the southeast start position (bottom of the map). I ravaged the other guy right at the start, but he was camping Minos on the cliffs of his base. I killed all his Carryalls and most of his harvs, then he tried to manually drive a stealth APC to my base. Unfortunately for him, I used speedy vehicles and intercepted it on the neutral rock just above my base. Funny how people who are totally dead seem to think that engineers will somehow salvage their game against the ppl who ravaged them. LOL

though harv stealing and engineers are very lame. ya got that right. ppl who need to do that should learn some real skills.

Now if u read my post correctly then ud know i said that engineering and harvester stealing is ok, nothing wrong with that, its a tactic and use it if u want.

I love engineering someone and sometimes i also like stealing harvesters, if u dont like it then learn some SKILL to defend it, not complain about it.

Now if u read my post correctly then ud know i said that engineering and harvester stealing is ok, nothing wrong with that, its a tactic and use it if u want.

I love engineering someone and sometimes i also like stealing harvesters, if u dont like it then learn some SKILL to defend it, not complain about it.

oh, i got skills-a-plenty my friend. there used to be a guy named cowhades on the QM ladder, and i beat him in QM on Arged Desert as ATR. which is quite an accomplishment considering how slow ATR is, and that he was using Ordos. cowhades was number 1 on the ladder at the time when i beat him.

he kept engineering me. the first time he caught like 3 of my buildings. the next times he caught zero, because i had fortified my base by that time and his APC died the same second it touched-down. I still beat him in that game. engineering is just plain annoying and obnoxious. it's not gonna win any games for you vs. a good player. rather, it just makes my Win all the more annoying to go through. engineers just delay the inevitable and prolong the death of my enemy. same with harv stealing. my attitude is, there is no need for a lesser-skilled person to annoy me with these lame tactics so he can live for about 15 minutes longer; he should just hurry up and die. LOL

Harvester stealing and engineer dropping are two of my favourite moves that I like to pull on my enemy. I've engi dropped numerous people and sold their entire base, leaving them with nothing but an outpost and some windtraps before!! :D ^-^ What's the point of going and wasting your time killing them in combat if a simple engineer drop will do the trick? It's not cheating. It's a legitimate part of the game. It gets you wins (if done properly). If someone gets his harvesters stolen, he deserved it for not guarding his spice fields properly. Either way, it doesn't matter how you lose your harvesters, if you don't defend them, they will be destroyed. Period.

[quote author=Arohk link=board=17;threadid=8782;start=0#msg138507 date=1045908579

oh, i got skills-a-plenty my friend. there used to be a guy named cowhades on the QM ladder, and i beat him in QM on Arged Desert as ATR. which is quite an accomplishment considering how slow ATR is, and that he was using Ordos. cowhades was number 1 on the ladder at the time when i beat him.

yeah but I doubt this cowhades was as good as harkdawg =).

You need to go and play with micheal(diablo lords) lol!

You can expect fogS!!!!!!!!

this guy try many times to rush me by "apc-5egnis" even he don't learn from the first game!

and aslo u will expect from him "Worm Garden" map

i always get engied cause i dont defend against them

HEY guys if u ever play me, engi me you'll win!

LOL, anyways id just rather fight and win u with my build order, micro skillz and battle tectics.

>:D *hides a few engineers in an apc* ::) >:D

hahah you can't Engineer a good Ordos because even if you do he'll have your base completely dead by the time you've done so.

i used to use QM BO's that let me kill all of the enemy harvies in the first few minutes of the game and against mediocre/average players it worked like a charm. heck, i even beat splattmann/skattimus like that on Knife Fight when he was using Ordos, and he was an elite player.

but vs. good Hark or Ordos players it never works because although I can completely destroy their economy and almost-completely destroy their army like that, the few vehicles they left will kill me if i use that tactic.

same with Engineers. sure they work vs. good Hark and Ordos, but chances are even if they work and you capture his whole base, you're still dead because while you're capturing his base, he's blowing up yours LOL

he kept engineering me. the first time he caught like 3 of my buildings. the next times he caught zero, because i had fortified my base by that time and his APC died the same second it touched-down. I still beat him in that game. engineering is just plain annoying and obnoxious. it's not gonna win any games for you vs. a good player. rather, it just makes my Win all the more annoying to go through. engineers just delay the inevitable and prolong the death of my enemy. same with harv stealing. my attitude is, there is no need for a lesser-skilled person to annoy me with these lame tactics so he can live for about 15 minutes longer; he should just hurry up and die. LOL

Engineer stealing is not lame; however, I find that it normally does not work.