C & C Generals

Gobalopper

well i got the game thursday. logged on. skipped single player.

had no idea what i was doing.

lost 4 out of my first 5.

since then....well take a look

untitled.jpg

This game is...really is FUN! I'm having a blast. One thing that is really different then EMP is that every single game you play is recorded! So whenever you play a game, its just like playing a BC. If you lose, it goes against your record. eeks. :O

well i got it as well, even it's not legal (i'll not lie to you) and it is quite good IMO. The game is very different from the other WW games like that you can build 1 unit in each factory, instead of that multiple factories speed up the process. Also the graphix and the engine are realy good and i like the singleplayer realy much. No great story here, but it is just based on what's going on now in the world. War vs. terrorism. And i think that the cutscenes are done very well with the great game engine, like the breaking of the dam and stuff.

The gayplay however could've been improved a lot. Nonetheless, the game is highly satisfying and fun to play. But the gayplay just lacks a bit

truly class game its gonna be huge when ladders n prizes come next week, hmm im like a usa captain 22 losses 11 wins or someit, lol empr i dont quite understand how u lose 1st 4 then win 22 on the trot, bit of a good effort for my liking...

heh my win streak is now at 33. I'm now 38-4. ;D

When I take my next loss, I'll be bummed. I got a heck of a GLA rush going for me. So far, I've basically killed everyone I've done it to. But I'm sure that soon I'll get whats coming to me.