Top Players of Emperor

rogue1896

he doesn't play anymore.... but i used to have a friend... in fact first one i met on emp... i was a newb then so he prob wasn't as good as i thought

his name was omega312.. not that other guy omega6 somthing

he also played with cyberotte

anyone remember them???

just looked it up and it says they r in TAG

they were prob just never kicked out or somin

man u guys are so easy to piss off lol do u actually think i am the best lol no i just put it there because all of u should consider yourselves the best if not than where is the honour anyways i didnt say it was written in stone man its only my opinion so lay off >:( but i still stick to my list

1. rogue1896

2. s1p2e3a4r

3. ev4unit00

4. procyonb

5. tracxm

6. djcid

7. djsidious

8. zilents

9. die4honr

10. oper(this'll sound pathetic but i ACTUALLY can't remember the rest of your name. sorry oper :- i even asked pro and HE couldn't remember. lmao. don't be offended though plz)

well, there's my list ::) as you all can see, i'm not only the best player, but the second and third too.

I THINK I AM THE BEST ;) j/k..i dot think i even compare to these guys listed....well here is my list

1.)gunwounds

2.)doomp0w3r(i miss cyraxx99)

3.)emprworm

4.)vilgent

5.)procyonb

i dont know why nobody listed me though....i am better then some of the people listed in fact there is some1 on that list that never beat me...i wount say names *caugh*rogue*caugh*...excuse me(j/k rogue).........and the reason i didnt put elite is cause i never played him

hey, that's not fair. i put you on my list. hell, you were 9th i'll give you that, but you were still on the list. and if we went by actuality on my list you'd be like 5th or something. to be honest i just did it as a joke.

in case anyone didn't know i'm the first three people, and 6 and 7 are also both dj.

btw, what IS oper's last part of his name? i honestly can't remember it.

ahh yes. that's right. for some reason i was under the impression it was like Oper90a. dunno why. sorry oper. :-

;D That's ok, mate. Here and on WOL it is Oper90 ... but on one of the clans sites, it is Oper90a due to somebody got to Oper90 before me.

dammit, i wanted the top position ::) i suck way more than nyar. ok nyar, if you think you're worse than me play me you asshole. i suck way more than you. ::) ;) you've ALWAYS beaten me in all those qm's we played.

Stop lying !! You've beaten me way more *holds up a paper*, see here's proof. Same IP addresses and whatnot. Stop lying !! I d/c on you and then you d/c on me then we got out of sync and turned on my virus scanner and then I d/c you and and and and.... ehhrrr.... *starts to lose it*..

ROTFL...

I cannot come up with only just 5 names ;D

Elite47

Acelethal

Zamboe

Brennq

Doomp0w3r

Vilgent

Gunwounds

Zaeblovse

Xvayne

Earedil

Cerb3erus

D3Kdragon

Mendelbop

Krazyorse

Drnknmsta

Procyonb

I consider myself very lucky just to make any of these players sweat during a game online ... extremely lucky to win 1 game out of 50 against them. But that doesn't prevent me from trying to make them sweat. ;D