Top Players of Emperor

rogue1896

lol i sure that no one will never match me over the list over there ::) i may not be good at strategi but i am very good at action games... (grab the machine gun and open everyone with my bullets) hehe to bad i never learn...

ace

harkdawg

emprworm (noone mention him?!?!)

atr ledgend

skum3mon

krazy

rogue (not rouge!)

elite (should be top 6!)

i havent played all, but, i know their good

edit- whoa, forgot taqwa!

ace

harkdawg

Elite

Vilgent

Skum0men/Ruler

Emprworm

Krazy

Rogue

Elites real good, I doubt I could touch him right now though I haven't played a 1v1 in long time.

Another important name to add----->Zamboe. Sorry Zamboe, hadn't seen you in a bit and forgot to mention you =)

He is probably one of the most overlooked players out there, maybe just because he doesn't post a whole lot. But I guarantee he will beat a few people off the "top 5" list. Remember, he also won QM about a month or two ago!

People dont seem to grasp I beat Skumruler everytime I face him 1v1 Atreides or 1v1 anything....Even ask him :-

Man I have been beaten by all above mentioned guys, just as I have beated them, teamgames or not. It's just ppl's opinions...

I myself dont count myself among the top 5 players, even a top 10, but tnx for the props guys ;D

Here's my top 5.

Im counting players that i know and have played with and against.

1. Acelethal

2. Harkdawg

3. Brennq

4. Elite47

5. And last but not least, Vilgent

I wish it was a top 10, if so this would have been the other 5:

6. Skum0m3n

7. Thoxen

8. D3m0nger

9. Skumclam

10. Deathsumn, formerly known as Rytjdfklj

I wish I could add more, but this is what my top 5 (10) looks like.

Respect guys

master, i meant a FEW. you forgot to mention one FEW. lol. i'm surprised that people actually recommend me for a top player. lol

and if you want to add more than 5 or whatever that's fine. just the players you think are the best. it doesn't matter how many of them there are.

on another note, why would anyone try to suck up to me and add me to their list? lol. every1 knows i suck. ::)

apparently everyone gets to be on the top 5 list.......

Vilgent, (atr legend/usaempr/whatever else) it was nice of you to include yourself on your list.....even though Ace said that would be lame, you didn't let that stop you....good for you!

I'd take Zamboe to beat you though......easily.

master, i meant a FEW. you forgot to mention one FEW. lol. i'm surprised that people actually recommend me for a top player. lol

and if you want to add more than 5 or whatever that's fine. just the players you think are the best. it doesn't matter how many of them there are.

on another note, why would anyone try to suck up to me and add me to their list? lol. every1 knows i suck. ::)

hey, i did that before you posted this... :)

apparently everyone gets to be on the top 5 list.......

Vilgent, (atr legend/usaempr/whatever else) it was nice of you to include yourself on your list.....even though Ace said that would be lame, you didn't let that stop you....good for you!

I'd take Zamboe to beat you though......easily.

Wasn't my list, I was just correcting his not making my own

do you actually think i'm a good player? you must not've played many people. ;) seriously, even vilgent put me on his. i was at like 10 granted but i shouldn't even be on the thing. i appreciate the thought though. ;D

i hardly play, but i might get back into it

well you COULD if you wanted but i doubt it'd be a good idea. b/c there'd be a couple of people who wouldn't be too happy. i'd actually be fine with being on that list b/c i'm really not that great. i admit it. i USED to be great. but i only play from time to time now so i've got no problem with being the best at being the worst. at least that way i can be the best at something. ;D

and for the record, when i said i didn't want open insults i meant the thing with vilgent and skum3mon. i'm in a good mood and i don't feel like getting out of it. and besides school starts again tomorrow for me. i got enough bs to worry about as it is. ::)

Top 5 that I have played with within the last month or tow would be :

Techix

harkdawg >

Acelethal>>> Off the top of my head these guys

Zamboe > have all given me some of the best

Emprworm games i've played in a long time.

If it was top 10:

Brennq

Skumclam >

Skum0m3n >>>

Doomp0w3r>

vilgent

Best 5 of all time(i wont include players ive never actually played):

Zaeblovse

Harkdawg

ACElethal

Xvayne

Earedil

Others who should be recognized(maybe i never got the chance to play them or havent played in a while):

Cerb3erus

D3Kdragon

mendelbop

Sh0kka and Krm