Top Players of Emperor

rogue1896

There is only one person I know that I consider to be an extremely good/excellent player. I'm not saying that all the other people I know are crap, I just think this player really stands out:

Skumruler (That's his current name on this board, not his WOL nick(s)).

I have as much respect for him as a player, that I could ever give someone.

what about elite? i remember you saying that he was a good player. Ace is pretty good too. i know a lot of people left emperor a long time ago but that doesn't mean that the game is devoid of elite players. and aside from that my question was who was the best. so if there aren't any good players who do you think is the best of the worst?

well guys in my opinion (NOT TO BE EGOTISTIC) is me, i am a well rounded player have beaten all of the people u have named elite47 harkdawg acelethal vilgent and skumruler i am not saying i am the best player but when i have atleast five minutes to build most of the time i am unstoppable ask brennq ;D but yes all of those people i named are very excellent players and they all have beaten me also thanks 8)

calm down vilgent. i meant for this to be a happy post to take my mind of the 'other' one. try not to sound quite so...angry. if he thinks he's the best then that's ok. maybe he did beat you on another nickname or something. maybe he just remembered wrong. my point is please don't start flaming each other here. he also said that you've beaten him too. so perhaps he did, didn't, never did, lost, etc. it doesn't matter to me. it was his opinion that he was the best.

and mordus, if you think you are the best then who is someone that you 'look up too.' or at least who do you think is second best.

SkumOm3n ( his current nick ) is the best player in my opinion. Even when you attack with 2 against him, he will still find a way to beat both.... ;D

And off course he is building very fast.

And his best quality: he respects other players, does not talk like many do about "i own you", "you noob" or "i have beaten you x number of times".

He even explains what you can do to get better.

Players with no respect for others are the worst and even not worth mentioning, even if they are well ranked.

To complete the top in random order:

brennq

vilgent

I did not play with some of the other elite players yet... so 2 places remain vacant.

hey vil why dont u get over it man i didnt knwo it was u and u got pissed i said sometin bad to u so STFU if u ever want to play me then lets do it, in fact when i tried out for ATRS and i made it in u said i dont need to even keep going i was wooping that other guy so bad anywho, my opinion is my opionion and if u dont like it dont read it ok, rogue my idle is actually doomp0w3r or skumruler he taught me most things i know but, but is the word i really didnt learn shit from noone i played myself and got bettter and better yes maybe i am not the best but ohewll

you should put an extra space in between words. it makes it a little more readable. to me it just looks like a long line of letters and a few with - in between. ::)

can you two please stop fighting though? i'm sure you're both excellent players. like i said, i meant for this post to take my mind off of the current situation.

and mordus, although you may have taught yourself everything, you should still give thanks to those 'punching bags' that you had to have beaten and increased your skill from. unless you played the computer and got better from that you had to have played some people. ;D

You forgot yourself Ace =)

Okay, first of all.....vilgent??? Has he ever won the ladder or even his house for the month? He's an okay player, don't get me wrong. But he can be an @ss sometimes. Besides, I can remember a time when he wouldn't let me use IX in a game....haha. That stand out because its one of the few times someone ever told me what subs I couldn't have. Okay player.....I don't know about elite.

There are several players who stand out plain and simple. Here are some of the ones that come to mind:

-Ace

-Harkdawg

-Elite (yea, he beats most of the people out there)

-D3 (but I haven't played him...that I know of)

-Mendelbop

That's all I will write at the moment. I can easily choose more than five or even a few more who could be switched with the ones above.

All of them are very skilled and I think all of them may have won QM at some point, but I'm not sure about that. I am pretty sure about Elite, Ace, and definitely Harkdawg.

All my references still are active in emp. When I said D3, I don't mean D3k, I was referring to the above poster.......avatar or whatever nick. I know he is pretty good.

Vigil, in my opinion, a player is measured by two things. One is their skills. The second is their attitude. Vilgent did okay in the first area. But his skills aren't on the same level as some of the others I've listed. He definitely doesn't win any awards in the attitude department =) Let's face it.

And yes, I agree with you, you can be good without QM, but the fact that those players seem to be good at both QM and SKIRMISH supports my list.

lol brennq i know deathsumn... in fact i know that u know him

i can't tell u who he is ... if he sees this post maybe he will reply.. but in case he doesn't want me to i won't give away his nick.... u get the point

hmmm my top 3 are:(not in order)

skum0m3n

atr legend

harkdawg

hmmm haven't played with anyone else soo can't say anyone more