qm Champion december 2002

Brennq

QM CHAMPION December 2002 : Brennq

muhahahahah

Is there not going to be an official ranking list?

Or Rino r u gonna update ur champions page??

This month im again going 4 the title. So i say to all pple comon and play qm!! Its so fun.

And especially to pple who say there is no challenge anymore, CHALLENGE me ! Page me or whatever.. i wont duck like many pple do to me( i got so mad i even made a couple off screenshots off duckers)

Greetz Brennq

no you didn't. you didn't win anything.

btw i still have the database of your multinicks and if i had full access i'd easily post the threads of this very board where xvayne even called you a cheater and proved it along with stats.

god you're such a n00b. get your n00b ass off these forums b4 i really get pissed at your cheating ways.

well i should modify this b4 ppl get the wrong impression. i'm talking about brennq, not nav.

[hide]j/k. congratulations. although it's really not that big of an accomplishment anymore it still is an accomplish. good job anyway. [/hide]

whoever thinks brennq is a cheater play him once and see ;D i have beat the guy lots of times and he has beaten me, at no point did i see him use any bugs mods etc. so just dont even make a big deal about what nav said and get off the subject ok thanks and by the way BRENNQ u suck lol jk good job freind SKUM FOR LIFE

So i say to all pple comon and play qm!! Its so fun.

Fun? LOL, it's probably just me, but when I played my first and only qm, I could just about hear my heart pounding in my chest. It was about to burst as I sent the APC slowly up the back ramp of the enemy base then released the engi's between his fac and conyard. :D

Don't know why, but I found it one of the most nerve racking experiences in my entire life. There's no way I'm going through it again, unless I want to shorten my time on this Earth. ::) :P

ROFLMAO!!! OMG!!! That's EXACTLY how i feel about QM and BCM's. HOLY SHIT. lol. i get all nervous that i might lose or something and i get scared to death. i get all tense and i usually make mistake upon mistake. hence why i never play QM and only play bcm when asked specifically by a clan member who wants to try a 2 on 2 bcm. lol. Custom matches are just SO much more fun IMO. no pressure and you can have fun and relax. if you lose you're points won't go down or anything. and also there's a lot less cheating in deathmatches b/c winning doesn't exactly matter quite so much. BUT whenever i play with someone who isn't FEW i usually end up playing on 'their' settings so it's not that much fun. when i play with people from FEW we usually just randomize the money and put on zero units and screw with the settings and stuff. lol. it makes it more interesting. ;D

I love it when my heart in pounding out of your chest. thats when you still know you are alive and when you win it gives you a real sense of power over the other person.

*** you will never learn the real joys of winning if you never learn how to lose.

***Plus you can never win them all but let them try and stop you. hehe ;D

Till next time keep kicken butt. hehe :P

ROFL there are *not* 5 good players left on the ladder. having over 300 points doesn't make you "good". i remember last month even freakin' "bestchris" had like 350 points {I can't even *begin* to count the literally-dozens of times i've easily owned that guy in QM} along with a record of 50 Wins 38 Losses or some pathetic Win Ratio like that just in order to get his 350 points. ROFL. to make matters even more hilarious, i woulda gladly took his points, but of course he ducked me every time he saw my nick last month because he knows he can't compete with me since i've beat him 100% of the time over and over and overrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr again. so even with his horrible win/lose ratio, he *still* had to duck anyone he knows will beat him for sure just to get his 350 points. ladder now is a joke with a capital "J" what was he, like number 2 on the ATR ladder last month or something? oh gosh, on second thought don't even tell me, i don't wanna know. ladder means nothing any more.

on top of that, these "good players" you talk about all have have been proven to cheat therefore they are worse than the worst possible n00bs, not that they woulda been anywhere close to good even if they didn't cheat

ROFL there are *not* 5 good players left on the ladder.

ummm so u say harkdawg and acelethal and others are not good.

They probly own u.

And navaros r u still playing or r u only on the boards? Coz i never saw u... or do u have an other nick. I challenge u 4 a QM man. I want to c ur Godlike Gangster Atr.

Stop flaming my posts and challenge me.

Cool I want to know who wins if nav is up to fighting you man. hehe

You should do a best of 3 or 5 fights then no one can not say it was just luck too. ;D 8)

[hide] fight fight fight love it have a go you can only lose or win and you could be a ducker too >:D >:D [/hide]

brennq i have always boycotted playing cheaters in QM and maybe those two guys could own me but they barely ever play QM any more and that's not 5 anywayz LOL

and furthermore scum was talking about players who are not even 1/5 as good as the guys you mentioned, and calling them "good", Ie: mr. "bestchris" who has 50 Win to 38 Losses or some ridiculous win percentage like that, and still he's number 2 (or if not 2 exactly, some absurdly high ranking that his skill level - or more accurately, utter lack thereof - certainly does not merit) on the ATR ladder. LOL

Damn, Nav, you are everywhere on these boards again, bad-mouthing everyone and acting like you are Emperor--which you've never come anywhere close to, by the way. Here's some words for you that I put on another thread. They seem appropriate for this thread too.

Nav, as they say, "You talk the talk, but you don't walk the walk." Where ARE you on the QM ladder? Where ARE you in custom? Blab, blab, blab, yak, yak, yak, yada, yada, yada. If you own almost everyone and you have such a hard time finding any competition against all the "noobs," put your name on the line and let's see what you've got, "number one ATR gangster." LOL. If I were anywhere near as good as you say you are, I'd be out there taking on Ace, brennq, skum0men, arespower and the like until I could own THEM. As it is, you aren't worth paying any attention to, so I don't know why I do. Maybe it's because I get some kind of pleasure out of watching you make a total ass of yourself once again.

Oh, and Gob must have really been in the Christmas spirit when he let you back on these boards, Nav. You didn't deserve it. I hope one of Gob's New Year's resolutions is to never make a mistake like that again where people like you are concerned.

yup only talk the talk.... he doesnt dare to challenge

me coz he migth loose.

And what is that with that cheating thing u keep telling every time... all what i ever done wrong was that i used other nicks couple off months ago.

Coz i didnt knew that wasnt allowed. I did it coz i wanted to play qm. Everybody was ducking me.

So thats all i did. im sorry 4 that.

So u dare to challenge me? or r u only gonna flame this boards and talk ur some god.

you know he won't play you brennq. he fears anyone who he can't beat.

I have not ever seen Nav play a 1v1 game against any of the great or even good players in EBFD. All the games logs that I've seen, he picks on new or very little experence players. Nav's been challanged over and over by players and still has never played them. Like People have stated, "He talks the talk, but cannot walk the walk" due to Grand Canyon sided yellow streak running down his backsides.

Never mind responding to this Nav, I will never ever see it ... out of the hundreds of users here at Fed2k, your the only one that has been ever placed on my ignore list. ;D

i for one would really like to play navaros...i have never seen him play...but a one on one with me sounds like he wont' play...

setts: 5k, crates, knife fight.

but from the looks of it he only likes 30k, pre-build, 10 units, fishers.

o well i guess i prob won't get to play him after all.

ps: skum0m3n did stay in 1st for a long time this month.. give him some credit too

The thing I hate most about Nav is how he always wants to build himself up and cut others down. Brennq did a fine job winning the QM ladder. He is a great player. I have played with him and seen his skill when we were partners in 2 vs. 2. As far as I know, he won the ladder fairly. The only time I have ever heard anything negative about him is when Nav got on this thread and belittled his accomplishment. Boo to Nav. BOOOOOOOOOO! Nice job, Brennq.

exactly. brennq made a post here to announce his joy over his victory of the QM ladder and nav immediately spammed it with his rubbish. well people, don't worry. so far the results on that nav thread seem to be in favor of banning him. i just hope that this time he'll be gone for good and we won't bring him up anymore. last time you were all talking about him quite a bit.