Found a DG online

exatreide

There is a forum for this game yes. However judging by the content that is posted in this thread, I am of the opinion that it would be considered meaningless and pointless in that forum, the people there would probably just get tired of other players having a discussion about how their progress is going. There are also smaller 'forums' for players in the same alliance, the only problem is that not all the players that are posting in this thread (as far as I know) are in the same forum, so they wouldn't be able to see what the other people are posting due to being in different alliances.

EDIT: Btw, I am not saying that this thread is meaningless, I'm just stating my opinion.

I got my second planet booyah, but now I need tips, should I do with what I did for my homeplanet, or make it like a ship planet, where all resources go towards an efficient headquarters for ship production? I'll do the latter if someone doesn't think I should :D

Doesn't this game have a forum you can talk about all of this?

lol Gob don;t wanna waste space on dune2k ;D But he has a point. ohh and theres a post by Ex on i think page 3 that just says "hahaha" if somebodys trying to get there post count up. well it would be Ex.

And i don't mean to go off topic but. Try this game is like DG but way better!

http://www.imperialconflict.com

tell'em sneezer sent ya ;D