Goodbye

boelie22

I can't stand the crap i have to put here from some people.

In the last couple of days Marcel decided that is was a good thing to start a flame war against me.... i quote:

"DARK YOU ARE AN AS Hole

YOU ARE A PATHTIC LITTLE DUTCH BASTERD..

You are just pathetic"

You can check all my posts the last couple of days and i have NEVER called marcel anything remotely like that. I don't think i deserve it, and i don't have the energy to take on 31 year old guys

(yeah the guy is 31, but acts like a 11 year old)

And that was the stuff you guys could read in his post. If you would read the crap he IM'ed me.. you would be sick reading.

I'll keep on playing emp, but won't be visiting these boards anymore.

I wish you all the best and maybe we can play a qm/custom/bc match sometime.

Marcel.. i hope you'll enjoy your victory over me. I wonder who will be your next victim.

And gob.. i don't understand that you didn't do any thing about his abbusive language. But i guess you favour some more than others, you're only human 2.

Greetz

Don't leave, Dark. Do not take the insults seriously - just think how many times Navaros used to flame people on this boards, but no one was really hurt because they just didn't care.

The best policy is - don't read the insults. Why would you want to spend time reading something that will only get you mad?

I seriously think that the people that need to constantly insult others to express their feelings are loser, existence of who does not deserve to be acknowledged.

I prefer to just stay out of the way so that people don't insult me when I can... Nonetheless, don't go! If someone is giving you ... bad language ... there are several options. Fight back (fun, but not recommended), complain to a higher power, and of course that little thing called the Ignore button. Ignore the annoying people! MWA HA HA HA!

Come on Darkkavu7, you know you want to stay really...

I prefer to just stay out of the way so that people don't insult me when I can... Nonetheless, don't go! If someone is giving you ... bad language ... there are several options. Fight back (fun, but not recommended), complain to a higher power, and of course that little thing called the Ignore button. Ignore the annoying people! MWA HA HA HA!

Come on Darkkavu7, you know you want to stay really...

Yes. please stay :'(

You can always post screenshots of the IM's or ask gob if he can check.

If he was useing bad langwich in the IM's you could post screens and that'ed get'em to leave you alone. or that would get him baned or both

Just be glad you din't get complaned to by nav or you'd have left long ago ::)

WTF good bye get your a$$ back over here :P ;D but seriously...when nav flamed people did u feal pain hell no...

sticks and stones may "hert" lol my bones but words will never "hert" lol me

the "" thing is becose i was lazy to correct myself ;D

Hi Dark,

I never asked u to leave or something. Don't be so sensetive.

What hurts me is that u lie to often..

And i will give examples:

Dark: who wanted to play a qm with me under a different nick??

Me: Not true, i had to change to my QM nick, so i did not multi nick

Dark: Just because i didn't want to play with marcel after he cancelled a match and quitted one with brennq under 3 minutes

Me: I was matched up with you BEFORE i quited under 3 minutes, so this is a invalid lame excuse.

Dark: You are a cheater as well. When you were playing as Skorpija you dc cheated on me. I said "well have fun with my points.. lucky you' only now i understand that you cheated on me.

Me: Not true as i was upset with this thing u called me a cheater and i d/c on is not true at all. So i told u to shut up in a IM, not so strange if you mention on the board i d/c cheat you while u mixed it up in your head ::)

And the the IM's, i have no idea what u are complaining about:

I will translate it, cause the IM were in Dutch, it started with:

---------

Dark: I totally kicked you to the curve in that game 3 - 4 months ago. I had my mino's in your cam and "boom" there was the d/c counter and you got the points, me ducking??? Where do you get the guts from to say that. I hardly lose any game only very very good players make a chance like Elite.

YOU NOT AT ALL

Me: You should shut up weirdo.

I only had 1 dc before, i don't know anymore with whom, but i offered the person to give his points back. He said no thx... I asked: Are u sure? he said "yes, leave it" (that went in english so i don't know if it was you).

---------------

Dark: Me shut up, now it's getting good. You think u may open your mouth and are allowed to bitch to anyone you like. But if somebody replies, you get upset. Typical a character propertie of a ***** (very bad word)

Me: hmmm, think for a minute

And give me an answer.

Did i offer to give the points back?? Did you say never mind??

I am not angry if somebody has another opinion, but i don't allow that u lie that i am a cheater.

So answer: did i offer the points back or not?

---------------------

Dark: No you did not do that. We talked three days later and again we played a game.

I said:"You had luck last time he?" then u said something like: "yes.. indeed".

So.. you never offered me something.. but that is not the point.. You are the only one who cheated or is busy doing so. I think it's very strange you put so much time in that, just because you yourslef went wrong there one time too.

I don't wanne argue with you... i don't know you good enough, and already enough people here with different points of view. So sorry that i reacted a little fierce, but i still mean what i said.

Me: Then u probably have the wrong guy in mind. The last time i played qm (before November) was in June when i became #1 hark.

In juni i indeed had 1 d/c where i was loosing, the game went Wash Game. I could not help it, i pressed on the radar and the game frooze. I can't remember who it was, but i offered the points back.

Furher i never had in QM a d/c. Zo the last time i played in QM was in June.

----------------

Dark: You are Skorpija or not.. Or am i stupid?

Me: indeed i am Skorpija. But maybe you are mistaking me with Schorpie, that's a belgium guy.

I i would have cheated i would say it. I am 31, i don't need to lie for that. I already admitted that i in 1 month multi-nicked. I also did not have to do that...

----------------

Dark: hey, i know that arespowr is also a multi nicker, check his ip..

I don't post a thread about him cause i think he is ok, only not that he is multi nicking.. greetz

------------------

Dark: 31 you said??

Are u sure it isn't 11?? You are such a "puber" (roughly translated a child)

Me: lol, loser

-------------------

Dark: Alread on your reaction i know that you are a pathetic person!!

You must have been teased a lot before..

Me: hehe, and still. I am just as fat as you and i am wearing glasses.

Further i believe just like you that in everything i am the best ;D

Boelie, get a life :O

--------------------

Marcel is a good guy and he wouldnt flame unless u really asked for it, like u clearly did dark.

U trying to turn people against marcel by saying hes the reason ur leaving. I think ur just bitter cause he beat ur ass.

Anyway goodbye or should i say good riddens.

Geez, just let Dark leave if he can't take a flame, deserved or not. You know, you CAN block people in IM. Leaving the forum just because you have a problem with one person sounds like a wimpy excuse to me. So you're tough on the PC game battlefield? Well, show some toughness in life. Now, if this problem he has with another forum member goes on too long, maybe Dark should just ignore that member--that is, if Gob won't do anything as a mediator to help solve the problem.

That's not an insult at all. You read it wrong. I'm just saying that even IF Gob didn't handle it, Dark's best recourse is to just ignore it and block the guy on IM. Gob has always done a remarkable job as mediator of these boards. I don't know how he finds the time to babysit so many people and keep the peace, but I'm glad he does it.

I know for a fact he read my answer (have the screenshot he is reading my answer)

Obviously he knows i am right and don't have an answer on what i said (including my translated IM's).

To VigilVirus, Dark was all the time mentioning i cheat, i duck etc... I pisses me off, cause i don't duck and i don't cheat. Dark is dutch too, and he thinks he is the best in The Netherlands. But he never won from me, and last November i won from him (rather easliy) in QM. (not that i am the best dutch player, i think d3m0nger is that ;)).

So because he was all the time accusing me of cheating, ducking and multinicking, i got upset and wrote what he siad i wrote...

I don't need te take crap from a 23 year old baby ;), spreading lies about me.

I have been honest when i quit under 3 with Brennq, i have been honest when i one month multi-nicked (may this year), so i really don't need to lie now about something i did not do.

As you can see in my translated IM's to Dark there is nothing to get SICK from?

Or am i just dumb that i don't understand my own IM's.

Dark has read my answer above, i have the screenshot to proove it. Where is his proove about the shit he is telling bout me? He never showed it. >:(

So that's why i said in another thread what i said. Because he is lieing bout me, which i do not agree with.

I mean if i would say VigilVirus dicks, cheats and stole my points and never gave them back in a serious thread, u would be upset to i think. Specially when u want to go for first place qm.