What do you think of the House Ordos?

Dan_C.S.A.

I finally got to the Ordos home planet in the game.

Brrr.. It's cold as hell guess that's why they have

to keep moving in battle, to stay warm, anyway I sure got my fair share of Ordos, lost a good number of units, and, yea.. Kobras are kinda cool.

but those laser tanks...whatever.

it's all about balace. each unit has its own strengths and weaknesses. you have to know the strength and the weakness of every unit in the game to become a master. for instance. if you rushed an actual player with, oh, say 10 kobras. he had about 12 buzzsaws and say 2 assault tanks. you'd probably think you'd win b/c you have range and firepower. what you don't know is that kobras/minos are weak as hell against assault tanks. you ned to bring other units to support each other. laser tanks annihilate assault tanks. and if an assault tank can hit a laser tanks the same is true. you gotta understand, the game is all about balance.

EDIT - i forgot to add this. if you want to become good at this game i suggest to emprworm's strat site. it'll probably help you out a lot.

that's also not good. b/c if you don't know how to regulate your units good enough in the middle of a war (i.e. specify which unit to attack with the AA troopers, what unit to attack with the laser tanks, and what unit to attack with the kobras. then which unit again to attack with the aa troopers on their unit is dead, etc. etc.) you'll probably end up losing. you should only bring the minimal amount of stuff. for example, some laser tanks and some kobras. then bring a pack of fremen snipers and aa infantry to stand stationary to pick off things that they try to hit you with. that way you only have to regulate 2 groups. it's much easier

well, i love house ordos, but you have to micromanage semi-well to use them effectively. you cant just sit a laser tank down or a deviator and expect it to live. the ordos tanks (besides kobras) have to be contstantly moving or they just suck (ie, if you circle around an assault tank, it aint gonna shoot you once, but if you sit there, its obvious the assault tank would win).

As they are $700[the laser tank],they should have another use as they are weak,so use tactics with them.

$900-Assault tank,heavy armor,strong

$800-Mongoose,AA,strong

$700-Laser tank,Hit n Run

i said that... dont just add to it without reading it.

They do both the same damage. And they have the same range. They actually do have the same weapon, just another animation of firing

But sometimes it's like the Mino has a better range. This is because of a bug in the guard mode (WW >:()

They do both the same damage. And they have the same range. They actually do have the same weapon, just another animation of firing

But sometimes it's like the Mino has a better range. This is because of a bug in the guard mode (WW >:()

??? same weapon? well at least the kobra's AOE is a lot smaller than the mino's... i though that the damage was just more concentrated