bilbo is back

rigel6669

thats screenshot is actually bilbos WOL, which would mean its most likely Bilbo or a nother hobbtz with his WOL password. That Bilbo in the ss was teh real thing! but who cares... its just bilbo ::) he can host his own 30k games and have fun :D

bilbo is such a cheater

were you around when bilbo cheated? if you never had problems with bilbo then you have no right to call him a cheater. we had to deal with him when he was playing constantely. he used to have like 2 clans in the top 3 and stuff.

he cheated alot in the past...bilbo called alot of people pussies but god knows why. I could have hosted all my clan games on qm setts and barely lost a game but we (PIG,FCUK) never done that. we mainly joined other peoples games. Me along with others like ear, xvayne, zae never lost to bilbo and whenever we joined his 30k games he quickly turned into the pussy "oh i cant play now im waiting on some1".

Well this was the last time I saw bilbo30 under his real name. It was right after FEW started the tidal wave of 5k games,and everyone started hosting them. For some reason bilbo didnt like 5k games... wonder why ^-^

lol ya then it will take atleast 4 minutes before you can get a guild palace.. damn 8)

were you around when bilbo cheated? if you never had problems with bilbo then you have no right to call him a cheater. we had to deal with him when he was playing constantely. he used to have like 2 clans in the top 3 and stuff.

Oh you mean like PIG has 2 clans in top 5 right now :-

well other people probably hate it and all, but the game is on it's last leg. just play for fun now, who cares about points? if your in two clans and you don't play one against the other i don't give a damn. just have fun. ;D

So just because the game might be on his last leg (which i don't think is the case) it's allowed to cheat.. because that is what it is. People are in multiple clans to push the rating of the other clan up. So for them the points are still important, not?