Website Updated (at last)

emprworm

hey pretty good this will help alot of peeps (well whoever still plays). I read the hark BOs and the ace bo was originally used my bossofpig and me way back in september 2001. man its so old but it dosnt really age.

Iv got a several hark qm bo's u might want vs all houses that helped me score wins vs every top player over the months i played. But uv probably had enough with the updating alrdy heh

You are one of the most formiddable forces in the game. You wreak haavoc upon all who play you. The rare times you take a loss is simply when you have a weak partner. There is little you can learn on this site, you are a master of the game.

This is the End of Exam. Want to review the results?

score was 983 :P first time

I AM DA EMPEROR WORM MUHAHAHAHAHA lol

A trick question in your Test your skill test thing

Q: In a 30K game on fisher plain against known rushers, which of the following Build Orders is LEAST desirable:

A: Barracks, Factory, Factory

B: Barracks, Factory, Hangar

C: Factory, Barracks, Guild

D: Barracks, Refinery, Factory.

Now I wouldn't wanna build a refinery as my second building cause its 30k, but you can't build a Guild palace right after a factory.

Trick question? THAT?!

Emprworm, CHANGE THAT, guild niab's are good against known rushers since when they rush they bring (almost) all of their troops to rush you, leaving their base vulnerable, perfect for niab tanks.

having an refinery as an second buildings against known rushers is LEAST desirable since you would only have what? an turret or 2 and infantry?

Q: In a 30K game on fisher plain against known rushers, which of the following Build Orders is LEAST desirable:

Now I wouldn't wanna build a refinery as my second building cause its 30k, but you can't build a Guild palace right after a factory.

o yes you can ;D

o yes you can ;D

o no u cant

what no u cant

after a factory u CAN make a guild palace.

Me as a former guild freak knows that like nobody else :P

Atleast its better than putting up a ref after your barracks.

Building a ref before a fac on 30k means instant death if I see that ;D

Hey! Why wasn't I informed about this earlier? Oh, I know, it must be because I haven't checked anything other than the General board in weeks. ;D

Awesome site, Emprworm!

(and thank you for the nice words ;) )

I don't really play much online. In fact, I think I played a grand total of less than 15 online games since I got Emperor. Knowing that, it's no wonder I got a "newbie" score in your test. :)

Hey! Why wasn't I informed about this earlier? Oh, I know, it must be because I haven't checked anything other than the General board in weeks. ;D

Awesome site, Emprworm!

(and thank you for the nice words ;) )

I don't really play much online. In fact, I think I played a grand total of less than 15 online games since I got Emperor. Knowing that, it's no wonder I got a "newbie" score in your test. :)

*Spits beer on monitor, causing minor electrocution*

Btw, last test I screwed up a few times because I misunderstood the questions (like the gun turret mistake ;) ). I took it again and got this.

Ordos Kobra

You are well skilled in this game. A worthy opponent for most people you play against. My advice to you is to continue to play all different houses and step up your game by trying out settings you are not used to.

This is the End of Exam. Want to review the results?