Website Updated (at last)

emprworm

Your Score: 727 YOUR RATING: Atreides Mongoose

well i must admit some though questions.... and some are worth to talk about because i didn't like all the answers.

There was a question about attacking a spice field guarded by a couple of mino's/sards/kindals...

I said answer A.. Pick up the mino's with carryalls and take the rest out with gazz. That wasn't correct because gazz is very ineffective against harvesters (true).

But you can drop the mino's somewhere. Maybe near some other troops of yours and start to pick up the harvesters with the carryalls. That sounded like a good plan to me.

Well i got 17 words for your site emp.

GREAT!!

Greeetz

well the skill rater didnt get a whole lot of testing....not as much as i'd liked, but o well, its fun anyway.

you got an extreme noob rating because you missed a beginner level question and a few novice questions.

i wonder which ones you missed?

omnivieper scored a 908 on his first time. thats the highest i know of.

it really truly is very HARD to get above 900.

perhaps too hard

o well

:P

it's just probably that i would have a diferent means of doing something that you migth've had down. not every1 would do the same thing in a certain situation. for instance,

*DO NOT LOOKS UNLESS YOU TOOK TEST*

[hide]when it said what would you use to kill a laser tank, i'd use a mongoose instead b/c it'd kill it and the mongoose SHOULD live. if you use a sard then it'd die no matter what.[/hide]

hmm i suppose i see your points there. but still i think an elite sard is the best answer. a mongoose really wont do much unless with mino cover cuz the laser can hit and run b4 mongoose kills it. Mongoose is just not a sure way to kill the tank as the elite sard. but hey you convinced me so ill change the question.

and yea i know ppl might think of things different thats why i ask for feedback so i can refine the test and make is as accurate as possible.

ixian checked a lot of the questions, but i am open to other ppls comments.

ok i changed it. instead of mongoose it says catapult. heh

actually now that you say it that way. i think you are right. unless you have a repair vehicle for the mongose then the laser tnak will probably win like you said. b/c it can attack like three times. fall back. then reengage with full health while the mongoose is already down. i see it now. leave it the way it was

my score: (test A)

Your Score: 885 YOUR RATING: Ordos Kobra

You are well skilled in this game. A worthy opponent for most people you play against. My advice to you is to continue to play all different houses and step up your game by trying out settings you are not used to.

yes i know im just to good 8)

I think I've overdosed on strategies. LOL. With Harkdawg's Atreides strat, I have begun to kick serious ass. And using Acelethal's Hark strat, I can not believe the amount of stuff I can pump out without ever running out of money! I don't know if I dare use Earedil's Ordos worm strat--I might just wet myself. Reading strats on your site, Emprworm, is like being a little kid in a candy store. Remember those giant Pixi Stix that were nothing but a huge tube full of colored/flavored sugar? A kid could eat one of those giant tubes in about ten minutes and feel both sick and hyper for several hours. Well, all those strats from the best in the game are really keeping me hyper. Too bad I have to go out of town for Thanksgiving, leaving my beloved Alienware mistress at home for a few days. Thanks again, Emp.

taq, if you want a fun one, try the mcv annihilator or the ix duper games. i love those!

wow brennq, you got a 971 on test 2? eeks, thats good man. some of those questions are really hard. i had to set up games with several permeatations just to ensure that only one answer was the best one. a few of those harder questions took 1-2 hours to develop.