Website Updated (at last)

emprworm

ok, here are some responses:

regarding the requests to change the wording of the "brown fremen tent":

Maybe so. but a sard tent seems browner to me. i'l check latter maybe even post a screenshot.

there is no sard TENT in this game! Its not a TENT but a barracks. And secondly, there is a PICTURE attached to the question, therefore if you actually missed this one, well, you aptly deserve your lowered score.

A trick question in your Test your skill test thing

Q: In a 30K game on fisher plain against known rushers, which of the following Build Orders is LEAST desirable:

A: Barracks, Factory, Factory

B: Barracks, Factory, Hangar

C: Factory, Barracks, Guild

D: Barracks, Refinery, Factory.

Now I wouldn't wanna build a refinery as my second building cause its 30k, but you can't build a Guild palace right after a factory.

the question has now been corrected to include all applicable windtraps.

thanks for your feedback!

ok, here are some responses:

regarding the requests to change the wording of the "brown fremen tent":

Maybe so. but a sard tent seems browner to me. i'l check latter maybe even post a screenshot.

there is no sard TENT in this game! Its not a TENT but a barracks. And secondly, there is a PICTURE attached to the question, therefore if you actually missed this one, well, you aptly deserve your lowered score.

A trick question in your Test your skill test thing

Q: In a 30K game on fisher plain against known rushers, which of the following Build Orders is LEAST desirable:

A: Barracks, Factory, Factory

B: Barracks, Factory, Hangar

C: Factory, Barracks, Guild

D: Barracks, Refinery, Factory.

Now I wouldn't wanna build a refinery as my second building cause its 30k, but you can't build a Guild palace right after a factory.

the question has now been corrected to include all applicable windtraps.

thanks for your feedback!

barracks whatever. i checked and the fremen tent is browner up close. but besides that its tan and the sard barracks has brown on the top.

"barracks whatever"

its no whatever about it. The question specifically says:

"You have noticed that your partner just built a little brown tent like thing in his base. What is it?"

"A Fremen Tent"

"B Sardaukar Tent"

"C Ewok Tent"

"D Must be a bug in the game."

now the directions of the test say choose the BEST answer. The question asks you a "brown tent like thing". You even get a PICTURE of it!!! http://www.songwave.com/dune/bosecrets/images/quiz/q18.jpg There is no such thing as a "Sardaukar Tent". If you answer B "Sardaukar Tent" when there is no such thing in the game, you will lose 100 points!!! This will make it impossible for you to score above 800, since you will never even see a lvl 4 question. To be honest with you, anyone that answers B to that question deserves a low score! :O ::) :P

"barracks whatever"

its no whatever about it. The question specifically says:

"You have noticed that your partner just built a little brown tent like thing in his base. What is it?"

"A Fremen Tent"

"B Sardaukar Tent"

"C Ewok Tent"

"D Must be a bug in the game."

now the directions of the test say choose the BEST answer. The question asks you a "brown tent like thing". You even get a PICTURE of it!!! http://www.songwave.com/dune/bosecrets/images/quiz/q18.jpg There is no such thing as a "Sardaukar Tent". If you answer B "Sardaukar Tent" when there is no such thing in the game, you will lose 100 points!!! This will make it impossible for you to score above 800, since you will never even see a lvl 4 question. To be honest with you, anyone that answers B to that question deserves a low score! :O ::) :P

Ok. i thoght it said Sardaukar barracks. my mistake

What is an Ewok Tent? Or is there a such thing? A mod perhaps?