I need tips

lowzeewee

Hahaha. Ok, I'll decode it and provide an answer. He wants to know how to keep from getting engineered. That's simple, but may of us who know better still sometimes fall for it. You pump out about twenty or thirty cheap regular infantry and put at least three in every nice engineer drop spot. Oh, and if you have the money, especially late-game, build a few first level turrets (machine gun, flame, or gas) in key spots. Then you can pretty much forget about the engi-drop.

keep a few sandbikes in your base along with some infantry, turrets and a few feds and u'll b fine.

And sard elites can prevent the damn thing from setting down if positioned properly.

I always keep some feds in my base, for engidrops or guild teleporting in. They mop up the place rlly good.

Additional tip: keep scouts in your base near your turrets so you can prevent the apc sneaking to a quiet place where you have no units. Or doing a surprise squash on your infantry.

Good luck

Get at least 5 engineers and put them stand by just next too your most important buildings (factory,construction yard.. )

When all failed and your buildings were taken by enemy engineers, you use them to get your buildings back.

It is highly likely that your buildings will be sold before you can get your engineers to retake them all, and turrets will probably start popping up in your base. Training 5 engineers early in the game can be expensive. I say keep infantry in your base, and get a good air defence when the opportunity arises.

You are right that some buildings could be sold, that is why you have to put them as close as possible to the important buildings. As soon as you hear the warning .. your building has been captured.. you immediatly take it back.

It does not always work.. but what does anyway?

scout the enemy base and know what they are doing so they can never surprise you :)

i agree,when i play emperor i always pay attention to what my enemy is building so that i can make units to counter,as for the enigies i still get caught off guard sometimes even though i know my opponent is planning an engie drop but inf in my opinion if the most effective way to stop it, gas turrets wont work that well coz they usually fire at the apc not killing the engies,although hark and atr turrets should get the job done.

Hahaha. Ok, I'll decode it and provide an answer. He wants to know how to keep from getting engineered. That's simple, but may of us who know better still sometimes fall for it. You pump out about twenty or thirty cheap regular infantry and put at least three in every nice engineer drop spot. Oh, and if you have the money, especially late-game, build a few first level turrets (machine gun, flame, or gas) in key spots. Then you can pretty much forget about the engi-drop.

By the time I get 20-30 troops,I would haf half my base taken.N if i m using ordos,some 1st lvl turrets like the infantry-only gas turrets will shoot @ the APC n its useless

By the time I get 20-30 troops,I would haf half my base taken.

What are the game settings? Where is your base located on the map in relation to the enemy positions? From what it sounds like, you are not building fast enough. It is just about impossible to get an APC with one or more engineers before you can train 20-30 troops.

light inf and scouts will do fine... light infantry alone will even be fine, if you have like 30 of them spread through your base a atreides APC can't get in unnoticed

Might get in unnoticed. But what if they run over all of your infantry Then steal your buildings?

Don't forget they can drop in stuff besides APC's They could shoot away your infantry. Then drop an APC in full of engs. i say don't let them in your base. if you do then hard telling what they will do get scounts & anti air units

Send in an infiltrator every few minutes to blast the enemy barracks. Then they can't train engineers. No problem. ;D

Hmm, a good player won't let his/her barracks be destroyed twice by infiltrators

Last time I tried it there was no choice. Send in the infiltrators to get rid of factory and then place them in all wide spaces around conyard to stop the enemy building another. And then use one more infiltrator to destroy barrakcs. Again, and again, and again...