Medical Cloning

Inoculator9

Bible was inspired by God, but written by humans, who lived 3000 years ago. And humans in those times had not even word for "million". "Day" in Genesis' first chapter could mean billion years. Dating isn't also reliable. According to it, 27000 years is an average age of a slime. Anyway, these facts are not part of our religious teaching. No one says Bible is a paleohistorian book. Meaning of Genesis is that human race is connected to God and chosen for higher purpose than just "survive as much as you can and reproduct" like animals. Our soul, which won't just perish like that animal's, is his breath given "on sixth day". Then a primate ape creature - human - received mind and self-awarance, ability to do for an animal irational things, to help others, they've received respect. That would be those 6000 years before Christ! There is no evidence of human intelligence existence before this moment. Human intelligence evolution process was too slow, so he gave to us part of him and we've quickly became superior to all other creatures.

Again I repeat, many people try to add in their own theories, but it is still a hole. Fill it with crap and it is still a hole, but filled with crap. (Analogy, not that all theories made to make sense of the hole are crap, although some are ;)) All you asked for was a hole, and I gave you one. Not ask for an explanation.

Not every time you receive answer for your question. But I think it explains my opinion. I won't "choose" it, as I can't judge people (altough "caid" means judge). Maybe one is a "street bum", but he can change. Every one has free will. Also, every one has an untouchable right to live. Before as much as after birth.

Admit, a street bum has a rather slim chance of getting to become more, at least in most countries.

If embryos have the right to live because they could become a person, do sperm cells have the right to live then? Or ovum? Unless everybody starts mass breeding they are "killing" sperm and ovum cells ::).

Sperm not, until it became one with the egg. That's called conceivment, begin of life.

"Everyone has a right to live, yes. You would deny that right to a dying person in need of such practices?"

No, if that one who has to be killed for other one accepts.

I'll start the fire, you guys build the hut... when done, we hunt.

Whats wrong with living like that? Will we all die if we dont use the phone or drive a car or get on the internet or whatever... Send me back to the ol days... I wont mind (Im sure you wouldnt mind if I was sent there either ;D )

When you start fire you hurt plants, when hunting you hurt animals. It's same in this when you live like today or like before thousands of years. God gave us full rule over them. But against humans not. Illnesses like Parkinson or Alzheimer, which are primary targets of embryonal research, attack mostly old-aged humans. They will die soon even without those illnesses, even soon after killing scores of possible future humans.