Medical Cloning

Inoculator9

But it already has soul. Ah, I've forgotten that you think about yourself as just couple of flesh, Earthnuker.

"If you were forced to kill either a chicken or an egg, wich would you kill"

I think that human has bigger right to live than a chicken.

Of course human, but if you mean with that "unsentient egg" human embryo, they are equal for me.

Soul is source of "self". It makes you superior to other lifeforms. Difference between ape and human is genetically only 0,3 %. Soul makes you able to write your next argument here.

Soul is a creator. Linked with brain, but because brain isn't grown it doesn't mean it's an animal. Would you kill for medical purposes just born baby? It can't think too, but has soul and it IS human, which can't be killed even by atheistic rules.

When you prove a soul exists, we can talk about it. A lot can be explained by our feelings, chemicals, hormones, etc. And I think soul a ways back was used for a metaphorical sense more often (like judging a person by "the blackness of the soul").

So, to clone just part of body should be acceptable, but how we know which part makes human intelligent being?

"Embryos are not born babies, and babies have brains and are sentient."

"Sentient= Self aware, able to think and make decisions"

Earthnuker, when you were born, you had awared yourself?

The brain makes us intelligent ::) If a soul exists, then wouldn't the head part be associated with the brain (what makes us intelligent)?

If you lose your arm, you become less of a human physically, but not necessarily mentally. Some can't take the loss of a limb and go nuts, some deal with it.