Medical Cloning

Inoculator9

I am pro-choice. No "what-ifs", no "potential scientists", only if the woman is in the early stages should she be able to abort. But this is sort of a point-of-no-return, if she doesn't go through with it and advances into later stages she shouldn't abort it. Just poop it out and set it up for adoption.

Exactly. I also think that with some women they are afraid to bring a life into the world, or simply to go through the pain of birth. Some sort of counseling should be provided free. Insurance does cover part of this, but as I understand it only a percentage of the bill is payed.

I think it's wrong to perfrom an abortion as soon as the child is sentient- and it's illegal in most countries too.

But if the embryo isn't sentient, I think it is up to the women to dedide.

In the Yugoslavy (forgive spelling) conflict, a lot of Servian women were raped- the pope didn't allow them to take morning-after-pills or take abortions, wich is IMO ridiculous.

If a woman wants to have an abortion, but isn't allowed too, the child will have to bear the burden of being not wanted.

Of course I am against abortion! Even after conveicment was caused by rape, woman have to raise from the child a good citizen. It's hard to do so, but that wants God from us. Do good against evil." Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good." - Rom 12,21

Also, Serbs are orthodox, Pope is not their leader. But that, what was in Yugoslavia wasn't worst.

"of course" ? Is it natural to disagree with abortion? I doubt you'll find a single atheist that will agree with you, simply because the "will of God" does not concern him.

If I were a woman, I'd think twice before having a child in a world like this. It's overpopulated already, and society is not a pretty sight. If a woman becomes pregnant against her will, you have no right to tell her she has to bring a child in the world.

"Of course", you know I am christian, I'm against any intervention against human life, including interruption. Overpopulation is in 3rd world countries, Europe is dying out. We need every children now, before poor east will prevail us.