What is your religion?

ok, the Dune and Christianity thread was going just a little off topic so, I decided to make this new thread for the religion arguements about to break out there. SO go ahead and post your views on religions, your religion, etc. and this time maybe we'll not have a flame war! ;)

If you are going to theorize that we've had a bunch of new posting members since then, please demonstrate who they are because it seems to me that most of the people posting on this general forum are not new members from between the two time periods. Second, I did not say get rid of the religion topic (had you read my post, I wouldnt have to explain this), i said that if we were going to have a new thread with an identical title, just ressurrect the old one. And no, I am not going to edit my post; I enjoy the caps lock key, and if you cannot understand simple sarcasm, which is a literary tool, when you see it, well, pt-ooey on you. ::)

<|and if you cannot understand the rules, then 'pt-ooey' for you also.|>

Check the Members section and figure it out for yourself. And also, the religion thread is hidden away in the depths of the general forum, why should he have to dig through every single page of long lists of threads just to see if someone had the same topic? When did I say get rid of the religion thread (had you have read my post I would not have to explain this)? Also, it has been explained earlier that cap locks emulate yelling and is annoying to read, and you have been told by respectable members of this forum to stop. It's a good thread idea and should not be locked, and onto the topic...

I am athiest/agnostic. I do not believe that there is a God, but I do not dismiss it.

I would be an angnostic probably. I used to believe in God, but I find myself becoming less and less Christian every day. I see no reason to believe in and preach to something that has not communicated with anybody on the planet in the slightest way. If I did believe in God, I would give him/her/it more credit than that. Actually, I don't quite know what I am...

So I guess I'm a confusedist.

Open your minds, friends, and say everything what's making your heart heavier. Release your toughts. Maybe FED2k will help to solve your spiritual questions. Hundreds of minds, everyone of other country and culture. If you really think this blind way of darwinism, that we will just live and perish, lose everything including mind and spirit, ok, ignore this. But religion must solve then all problems. Drugs, AIDS, economical crisis and much more other illnesses are spreading because our western culture is turning back from God.

44 pages... We should go for 50! ;D

This is overseen. You can be non-believer and reach the Heaven as like most fanatic zealot would fall to Hell. If you've read Bible, you should know about jewish sect of Pharisees, which ordered strict rules of life, but were too conceited from this. Only few of them found their mistakes and joined Jesus (John 3,1). Everyone has chance to reach Heaven. We just have to do as much good for others as you can and limit sin offences, if we can't stop it fully.

Oh man not this again! Didn't I already do this thread once, and Gob locked it after 1300 flames...err...posts.

Actually Wicca is a type of Paganism. It is only one of many types of Paganism. If you care to discuss Wicca we can in a calm and logical manner, as I have done in real life and on several message boards, including this one.