Deviator trick

Baronvonflames

When playing as the ordos, build 5 deviators, then build up some kobras, apcs, and laser tanks then attack the enemy base. steal as many units as you can with your deviators then destroy the enemy base when the message appears, "denfensive defeated" or what ever, the deviated units ae yours. and if theres only one enemy tank left, you can steal that too

I agree with ILA (I love Anna) {sry, i didn't feel like writing your name, so from now on i will refer you to that}

Any way; "tricks" are nothing more than lazyness and a waste of time. "tricks" are not strategy. If you want to win AND gain some respect online, don't mention or use tricks EVER.

Thank You

Any way; "tricks" are nothing more than lazyness and a waste of time. "tricks" are not strategy. If you want to win AND gain some respect online, don't mention or use tricks EVER.

Thank You

LOL!! So, you think that the best players win AND gain some respect online by just marching into the enemy base and going crazy do you? You think that it's as simple as building up your forces, massing outside the front door of the enemy base and then just 'rushing in'? 'Tricks' ARE strategy, in fact, Deviators can help you to win against Atreides if you use them properly. They can turn hordes of Minotauruses against each other, they can capture Devastators or take of NIAB tanks that teleport into your base! You don't believe that these sort of things worth while? Would you call these tricks? Either way, if they are tricks, they help you to win, and people don't win by 'not being lazy'. If you can't break their defences right away, bide your time and build up your forces until you are strong enough to take the other play out. Or would you call this being 'lazy'? ::) I'm sure the most respected players gain their respect by using lots of strategy, and part of that strategy involves things that you'd probably refer to as 'tricks'. >:(

Well isn't it logical that a plan of action could involve one or more 'clever acts'? You don't win on WOL by being stupid, so therefore, strategy=tricks. ::)

yes i agree with ixianmace, calling some worms and eat an minotaur army is an "clever act", attacking early while your opponent has little defences is an "clever act' in fact, i would call anything that you do that is in your favor an "clever act"

• 2 months later...

Ok Barron, are you the one who loves the Tleilaxu's? If you are, i'm telling you all the Tleilaxu units are for tricks only too, and in other words, they're nothing more than decorations.

what are u saying man leeches are wicked,maybe u should practice a bit more and u'll see,and btw play me and i'll decorate ur base with em garanteed,actually kill ur base with em ,ever see a lvl 3 leech? play me and u will.

When playing as the ordos, build 5 deviators, then build up some kobras, apcs, and laser tanks then attack the enemy base. steal as many units as you can with your deviators then destroy the enemy base when the message appears, "denfensive defeated" or what ever, the deviated units ae yours. and if theres only one enemy tank left, you can steal that too

You are playing Single Player Skirmish with an easy defensive enemy

You are playing Single Player Skirmish with an easy defensive enemy

ah what?

• 2 weeks later...