what the????

exatreide

Tipper Gore is the anti-Christ? wow that's a new one on me lol!

I tend to agree with Fedaykin on refereeing(sp)? between Palestine and Israel.  Those two states will be fighting each other as long as the extremists of both sides are in power, and even if one manages to get booted out nothing can be done until the other is out of the way too.

One thing about John McCain that bothered me was that in all his reputation for being a "maverick" he never once voted for a bill granting equal rights to homosexuals, or most any other Liberal social issue.

My picks for Presidential candidates in '04 go to Tom Daschle and John Kerry.

Well the music industry in America needs to be gone after.  We have songs that 5 year olds listen to that are filled with rape, violence, sex, gang-banging, murder, mutilation, and I think it is Limp Biskit (Sp?) 's latest album contains the word f*** 122 times in a one hour album.  When you do the math that is the word f*** at least once every 30 seconds.

It's just another word and like all words can be used to covey thoughts.On God,Everything we know about God we learned.Religion is an early form of government and had humans governing other humans.The point of all of this stuff on philosophy and religion has to do w/understanding that which can not be understood,simply because we have to think about it it is corrupted our thoughts  ,beliefs ,

experiences, etc.We are tied to the cosmos we are all potentially "devine",i.e. connected to that which is the universe,our egos will not allow us to believe that something as important as us ( or me ) can be such an infinititesimal part of the overall. "A state cannot observe itself"

By the way only kiddin' :O

well Limp Bisquick is a boyband and therefore should be blodgeoned to death. And as for the albums with rape,murder, "gang-banging", ecessive profanity, thats not music... its advertisement to sell more merchandise. I mean rap and "hard rock" ( and by hard rock, i dont mean this watered down for MTV bullpoopie, i mean 80's DIY hardcore, ie Minor Threat, Black Flag, Dead Kennedy's, Circle Jerks, etc, although all of these are punk) used to be forms of protest, but now through overexposure through MTV and radio, they have just become pawns for the corporations (Nike, Adidas, Hit Clips, etc)

Linp Bizkit a boyband? It is a band with a bassist a drummer a lead guitar player a dj and a singer. If Limp bizkit is a boyband than so are the beatles, the 80's hairbands, nirvana/other grunge bands, blink-182,the offspring,linkin park. You cant call a band a boy band unless they are all singers who just sing and dance, and don't play instruments >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

(turntables are instruments)

Yea. 'bout facist, neo nazis, we've got them in Denmark  too. After last election we aren't very well liked, in the other countries, because of the election where foreigners and fugetives whas debated on regular basis. It sucks to live in a country where you can get in the folketing (kinda like you're congress), just because you have a campaign based on racism.

The punk/rock bands today arnt boybands. boybands are the little stupid bands that have nothing but love songs on there albums. I.E. N'sync, Backstreet boys, O-cat. I am a Tecno man myself. Prodigy is a sweeeet band. But i also like blink 182. mroe leter gtg.

Yes I agree that you have to take action against extremists, like the al-quada. But you also have to kill neo-nazi parties and things like that, in the upcomming. you can't allow them to grow and saw their bad seeds in peoples minds. Therefore I believe that it's good to talk about the problems when they are still relatively small.

About right and wrong Gob, most kids learn more about right and wrong from their peers nowadays than from their parents.  They learn about sex when they have it (or have that little 7th grade class with the slide show) and STDs when they get them (or pay attention in science and health classes).  Parents don't teach much right and wrong anymore, in fact I have people at school who smoke, drink, and shoot up with their parents.  I come from the goody two shoes family.

Censorship, I know I brought it up and that its a nasty topic.  I believe in free speech to an extent.  Let me give you an example on the separation of church a

nd state in my State.  An atheist parent complained about the word Christmas because it had Christ in it and her kid was exposed to the word in the public elementary school where my mom works.  Its just the word Christmas, you hear it everywhere.  They now have had to cancel their Christmas party, all mention of Christmas, all references to Christmas, the word Christmas and any written materials pertaining to it must be taken down due to the fact it is religious in origin.  But angels are allowed to remain because, and I quote the lawyers they have working on what should and shouldn't be allowed to have up," Angels are completely secular, they have absolutely no grounds in religions."  Stupid isn't it?  Several parents have withdrawn their kids in protest over the bannin og Christmas.  Note:Harry Potter was torn off the shelves at the school and banned there because it "promoted witchcraft" and "paganism." Same parent this time.  SO when your kid will be exposed to these things outside the school what is the point of getting them banned in school.

Note: Whether New Year's can be mentioned or not is still under legal debate.

Now as far as I can see it the kids will go into complete rebellion against schoolwork when they are taking practice SATs when they would be having a CHristmas Party.  

What a screwed up world we live in...

Yes indeed it is. Here in Denmark Ikea have also canceled all christmas parties, and they stopped having elfs and other christmas stuff in their stores. all this because they say we now live in a multi cultural society and muslims and others don't celebrate christmas. Now the wierd thing is that the muslims can't understand why Ikae are doing it, they say they like christmas allthough they aren't celebrating.

Oh and one thing more. From a forreigners view of point, it seems like the US got a really strange judicial system. ???