what the????

exatreide

I live in the US and think it ahs a strange judiciary system.  Still a school banning it, not the government.  Its just strange any school would intentionally sop part of the education of a kid.  Anyhow I guess a lot of places don't like Christmas, oh and I like the plotical double talk your government used.

I saw the news today oh boy. The Danish Primierminister have just send the US an offer. He wish to help them in afgahnistan, with specialforces and regular soldiers for a peacekeeping operation. gee I'm glad that I'm not in the army anymore.  

unfortunately extremism and facism will always exsist; as long as there are people willing to die for their beliefs or think their beliefs are supior, then they will stand gauntly over the world.

and as for Limp Biquick, any band who has a fanbase including a bunch of preteen girls who worship any band memeber is a boy band

You may not be in the Army anymore but I can be drafted in 3 years.  My cousin's boyfriend joined the National Guard during peacetime and now he's somewhere in either Pennsylvania, or Delaware guarding something.  But I'm glad you don't have to go.

Limp bizkit is not a boyband!!!!!!! lots of pre-teen girls loved the beetles and worshiped one of them >:( >:( >:(

I like prodigy too ex. I also like nirvana, rancid, blink,nickleback,sublime,smash mouth,the offspring, and greenday.

I'm into mixing and listening too trance and jungle right now.

I'm sorry that you could be drafted Ordos45. I guess they could draft me again, but that would only be if Denmark was ever attacked, and hopefully that would never happen.

As for you evilbaronatreides, lucky you.

Yes gryphon you're right the Netherlands are a very tollerant country, and we could all learn from that. And it's a great country to, I've been there onetime, in something called center park (or something like that), when I was a kid. The only bad thing is your languege :D. I'm just joking, I'm told that Danish should be diffiicult too.

Center Parks, yah ! I've been there a long, long time ago :)  We now have a couple of those holliday places. It appears that our goverment has rules and laws ( I know you wouldn't say ), but when it comes to uphold those laws we are quit tollerant.

A lot of people think Dutch is a hard language to learn and speak. Don't know why though  ;D

Na English isn't that hard. In Denmark, there are more English programs on the telly than danish, so you get used to hear them. Now the dansih government have decided that kids should learn english from the first grade, and german from second or third. It's just a matter of years before danish is a dead languege, like latin.

Uhm what happened today (night over there), I could'nt open the site I panicked and started running round in small circles screaming, but then came the nice men with my overlarge jacket and gave my an injection. that was nice.........

By the way gryphon I was just going over the posts in "when do you know when a Dune..." and saw the peice where you translated the littany angainst fear, and I believe that I could interpret most of the words, ok I new what they said, but still.

You're right in some sense, but still you can't compare them with westlife, n'sync and god knows what they are called ???.

By the way I don't think there is an overall topic here it all started with ex thinking he was banned. The same thing happened to me today.